Stanmore School of Business
Add to basket or enquire
Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise programme provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines that growth organisations or business start-ups face.
Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses with ambition. Learners will gain insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward.
- To understand and apply the principles of leadership in a business environment.
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- To improve employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between theories and their practical application.
- Tutor support via Live Chat / Email
- Pay in easy Instalments
- Assignment based assessments
- UK and International students can apply
- OfQual Qualification number : 601/6050/0
- UK Credits : 120
- ECTS Credits : 60
- View Book - download
The qualification provides comprehensive coverage of the issues, challenges and disciplines growth organisations or business start-ups face. Learners who want to make a success of their own business venture or to develop their skills in promoting or creating growth in organisations will gain significantly from this qualification.
The inspired learner or entrepreneur will gain valuable insights into the characteristics, skills, resources and tools required to drive a growing organisation or business start-up forward.
Learners will be required to be proactive and engage with businesses that have growth strategies or start-ups with ambition. Learners will be expected to create ideas and plans that support their personal business goals or those of organisations that they are involved with.
The qualifications at RQF Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
The Qualification is made up of 6 units. All units are mandatory and required by
learners for the Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise.
- Entrepreneurship, Enterprise and Creativity: 20 Credits
- Influences on Organisational Growth and Dexvelopment: 20 Credits
- Venture Management - Growing a Business: 20 Credits
- Marketing for Growth Organisations: 20 Credits
- Developing and Launching a New Business: 20 Credits
- Social Enterprise and Third Sector Organisations: 20 Credits
Assessment via assignments:
Assessment will be done via submission of assignments. Assignments will contain a question strand for each of the given unit’s learning outcomes. The assignment questions will require learners to draw on real organisations to illustrate their answers.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded the Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Business Enterprise (120 credits). This qualification is listed on UK Government's register of qualifications - OfQual.
- Completion of this course will give you an opportunity to gain entry into year 3 of BA (Hons) Business Management degree at reduced fee.
- Visit Stanmore School of Business website for best rates.
- Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Retail Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Assistant Manager
Who is this course for?
The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of
today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the
management sectors. We hope that centres and learners take the opportunity to learn
a great deal from these programmes that will provide relevant new skills and
It is envisaged that these programmes will encourage both academic and professional
development so that you learners move forward to realise not just their own potential
but also that of organisations across a broad range of sectors.
The Certificate is accredited at Level 4 and the Diplomas are each accredited at level
5. Each programme has a total equivalence of 120 credits. Completing the Certificate
and either Diploma has a value of 240 credits. This is equivalent to a Foundation
Degree and as such allows access to the final year at one of our University partners
for a related Honours Degree.
You should have
- Level 4 diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Students in year 1 of Bachelors degree or higher can also apply
- Three years work experience in case of no formal qualification
- Upon completing this Level 5 diploma, learners can progress to the final year of an undergraduate degree such as BA (Hons) Business Management. Contact Stanmore School of Business for offers on Top Up degree course.
- Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.