Cambridge Management and Leadership School Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth.
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required by a middle manager in an organisation that may be involved in financial management, financial planning and control, financial reporting, taxation and people management.
International Recognition and Accreditation
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business is an internationally recognised qualification accredited by Ofqual - UK Qualifications and Examination Regulator to UK Qualifications Framework at Level 5 and also accredited to European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
- UK Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) (England) - Level 5
- Qualification Accreditation Number is 603/3809/X
- Qualification is awarded by OTHM Qualifications Awarding Organisation.
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
- enable learners to understand key financial theories and working capital management.
- Develop skills relating to financial planning and control including assessment of potential investment decisions and global strategies.
- develop learners’ skills so that they can construct and use graphs, charts and diagrams for informed decision making
- develop skills in financial accounting and management accounting for any sized organisation (public or private)
- develop learners understanding of taxation principles, and the requirements for personal and business taxation in their country or region.
- prepare learners for administrative, managerial and leadership roles
Start Date: 13th April / 21 April / Anytime after the course purchase
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Financial Planning and Control (20 credits)
- Financial Reporting (20 credits)
- Taxation Principles and Practices (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
You will write one assignment for each unit. To achieve a ‘pass’ in each unit, learners will provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
How will you study?
You will study online via our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP), available to you study 24/7. You can use your Desktop Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet anytime in a flexible way to study entirely online. Our Virtual Learning Platform (VLP) will provide you with a structured way to start the course, access learning materials of each unit and write your assignments. You will have full support from the Online Chat Support team, tutor and help from Student Support.
Results and Certificate
You will be required to complete all units to pass the qualification. In this qualification, all of your marked work will go through quality assurance checks by external examiners before the awarding body of this qualification issue you the qualification certificate and units transcript.
Additional Note: Assessment Fees
Assessment fees of this course £800, learners will pay full with 20% discount (Fees payable - £640) or in eight monthly instalments of £100/month.
Assessment fees are mandatory for learners to pay at the time of registration. It includes
Marking your assignments by qualified and experienced assessors - you will get constructive and productive feedback on your submitted work.
Quality Assurance of assignments – your submitted work in accredited qualification go through the quality assurance checks by internal examiners and external awarding body before your achievement in the units are confirmed.
Registration, Transcript, and Certificate– Assessment fees includes certificate and transcript or the certificate of achievement cost of this course awarding / accreditation body OTHM Qualification.
Who is this course for?
Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business is suitable for learners in their career development in accounting, finance and business and to prepare them for managerial level jobs.
The qualification is also suitable for job progression, personal and professional development.
We expect learners to have experience or the previous level qualification to enrol in this qualification (in any sector/background).
This qualification will prepare learners for a variety of careers in accounting, finance and business such as management accountant, economic analyst, investment administrator, financial service manager, strategic planner, or finance manager. You will also progress to the University Year 3 Top Up BA/BSC (Hons) or Level 6 Diploma with us.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
1. Which universities offer the Top Up? 2. How much does the Top Up cost? 3. Is the Top Up a BSc (Hons) or a BA (Hons)?
You can progress to the University of Portsmouth BA / BSC Hons Top Up final year (Level 6). University will charge you only the final year fees, you can contact them to know more about fees of their department Learning at Work.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
If I purchase this course today (at the special price quoted) can i delay starting until June (when I hope to have my level 4 finished)?
Hi, yes you can start in June. Once purchased, you will get instruction to complete registration. You can mention this to the school.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.