Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
**Limited Time Offer: Free More 3 Courses**
This Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning is Institute of Hospitality endorsed and suitable for anyone looking to become a professional cleaner or establish a cleaning business. It covers theoretical training on cleaning procedures, chemical safety, domestic cleaning, kitchen maintenance, and much more. It also includes essential information on how to market your cleaning services, train staff and deal with clients.
Through this course, you will learn how to work safely and correctly with cleaning chemicals, taking you through key procedures and guidelines for cleaning offices, new-build homes, pubs, leisure premises, hospitals, hotels, and commercial kitchens. You will also learn about cleaning contracts and employment opportunities, covering key topics such as working hours, business insurance, tax and quality of service.
Topics to be Covered
- Cleaning Jobs and Business
- Cleaning Job Diversity
- Cleaning Equipment & Clothing
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- External Cleaning
- Non-Routine Waste
- Chemical Safety
- Business Startup
- Quality Service
- Customer Happiness
- Staff Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Expansion of Cleaning Business
- Insurance & Tax
- FREE Course 01: Housekeeping
- FREE Course 02: Health and Safety at Workplace
- FREE Course 03: Personal Hygiene
Key Features of the Course :
- Institute of Hospitality Endorsed Course
- Instant FREE PDF certificate
- Fully online, interactive cleaning course with audio voiceover
- Developed by professionals in the field
If you’re looking to set up a cleaning business from scratch, then this course is packed with tips and strategies for training staff, growing your client list, marketing your cleaning business online, and crafting the perfect business plan. Gain essential cleaning skills needed to fast-track your career and earn a certificate to stand out to clients and prospective employers.
By the end of this cleaning course, learners will be able to:
- Establish their own cleaning company, as well as hire and train their staff
- Create a solid service business plan and set a business budget
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of contracts and working hours
- Use a range of commercial cleaning products, PPE, and equipment
- Clean windows, dust surfaces, maintain carpets and hardwood floors
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested to
This course requires no prior requirements.
- Domestic Cleaner
- Supervisor Cleaner
- Hotel Cleaner
- Office Cleaner
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
Free Hardcopy certificate (Shipping cost £3.99)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.