Add to basket or enquire
Our professionally renowned Cleaning Level 5 is the ideal course for anybody who wants to work in the cleaning industry. This is the most popular cleaning course in the UK, with bite-sized modules allowing you to learn all you need to know to succeed in the profession.
The Certificate in Cleaning course teaches you about cleaning and its processes and covers cleaning offices, carpet cleaning, entryways and lobbies, as well as techniques in maintaining hard floors. After this, you will also learn about cleaning restrooms, pest management, cleaning products, staffing and so much more. Finally, you’ll be offered tips for establishing and maintaining your own cleaning business.
This Certificate in Cleaning course is also accredited by CPD and 10 CPD points are available without any further studies. Our Certificate in Cleaning Course consists of 17 modules, and you can complete the entire course in just 5 hours of study.
As one of the top course providers of the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. This Certificate in Cleaning Training is designed by industry experts to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take this Certificate in Cleaning Course at your own pace and convenience.
Benefits of studying the Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning
- Free PDF Certificate Upon Successful Completion Of The Certificate in Cleaning Course
- Full 1 Year Access To This Cleaning Course Materials
- No hidden fees with our Certificate in Cleaning Course
- Learn Cleaning at your own pace
- Full Tutor Support Available From Monday To Friday
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Instant Results Are Provided
- Complete understanding of Cleaning
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by taking Certificate in Cleaning Course
The Cleaning Level 5 training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Cleaning Level 5 course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Cleaning course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
***Cleaning Level 5***
Module 1: An Introduction to the Cleaning Job
- Typical Working Hours of a Cleaner
- Cleaning Contracts
- Typical Working Conditions
Module 2: The Diversity of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaning Offices
- Cleaning Pubs and Leisure Premises
- Builders’ Cleans
- Cleaning New-Build Homes
- Cleaning New-Build Commercial Premises
Module 3: Cleaning Equipment, Products and Clothing
- Equipment for Window Cleaning
- Equipment for Carpet Cleaning
- Ironing Business Equipment
Module 4: House Cleaning
- Surface Cleaning
- Dusting Procedures
- Glass and Mirror Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
Module 5: Food Kitchen and Commercial Kitchen Cleaning
- Food and Kitchen Cleaning Procedures
- Microwave Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Cleaning of Cooker Tops (Gas)
- Cleaning of Cooker Tops (Electric)
- Refrigerator Cleaning
- Sink Cleaning
- Food Safety
Module 6: Bathrooms and Toilets
- Professional Toilet Cleaning Equipment
Module 7: Office Cleaning
- Clearing Up Rubbish
- Cleaning Staff Toilets
- Lifts and Stairs Cleaning
- Office Stairs
- Cleaning Lifts
- Hallway Cleaning
- Office Desk Cleaning
Module 8: Cleaning External Surfaces and Areas
- Cleaning the Outside
- The Work Schedule
- The Information Sheet
Module 9: Dealing with Non-Routine Waste
- Colour Coding System for Waste Containers
- Why Keep a Clean Waste Container Surrounding
Module 10: Chemical Safety, Keyholding and Alarm Codes for Cleaners
- Chemicals for Cleaners
Module 11: Starting a Cleaning Business and Planning for it
- Cleaning Businessmen’s Important Traits
- The Right Type of Cleaning Business for You
- Choosing Between Tidying and Cleaning
- Local Area Market Research Concerns
Module 12: Running the Business with Quality Service
- Providing Your Clients with a Service
Module 13: Customer Satisfaction
- Ensuring Client Satisfaction
- How Clients Regard Cleaning
- Anticipating Typical Complaints
- Office Cleaning
Module 14: Management of Staff
- Employing Staff
- Motivating and Rewarding Staff
- Finding Staff
Module 15: Marketing, Advertising and Sales
- Marketing and Advertising
- Contacting the Appropriate Person
Module 16: Expansion Management
- Coping with the Problems of Growth
- Recruiting Service Managers
- Mobile Phones
- Company Vehicles
Module 17: Business Insurance, Tax and Additional Equipment
- Insurance for a Cleaner
- Insurance for Cleaning Businesses
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Cleaning Level 5 course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Cleaning course. After successfully passing the Cleaning Level 5 course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Cleaning qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Cleaning Level 5 course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Cleaning Level 5 course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Cleaning Level 5 is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Cleaning Level 5 course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Cleaning Level 5 is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Cleaning Level 5 course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
Training offered by the Level 5 Certificate in Cleaning course could potentially benefit a range of roles, but would particularly enhance careers in
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Cleaning Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How and where is the exam held?
Dear Naomi, Thanks for the question. All of our courses are completely online which includes the exam as well. You don't have to attend the exam physically as it is an online exam. The exams will MCQ based and before taking the final exam, you can sit for the mock exam three times. Thanks, Help Desk.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can this be done on iPhone? Thanks
Dear Lesh, Thank you for contacting us. The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. ThanksThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I'm a cleaner at Randstad an want to apply for a chemical cleaner do I ha e the experience I've been a cleaner for 20 years also worked for britannia
Hi Claire Thank you for your inquiry. Your question is not very clear to us. However if you take this course you will gain necessary skills and knowledge about cleaning and you can add this qualification to your CV which will give you an additional benefit for getting a job in cleaning industry. Thank youThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.