London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Level 4 Diploma in Computing is a 120 credits qualification. Students will be given the opportunity to develop essential thinking and study skills, not only within the computing domain, but also within the context of business through a balance of academic and vocational subjects.
OfQual Qualification Number: 601/4740/4
What is Ofqual?
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OfQual) regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England.
OfQual has set a range of rules for regulated qualifications, as well as guidance which supports those rules. The body also has set out separate rules for national assessments.
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months !
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat.
This qualification will allow students to understand and enter the computing profession with the necessary knowledge expected within the industry and the ability to apply the skills to a range of IT-related functions.
- Computer Programming
- Computer Systems and Software
- E-commerce Applications
- Human Computer Interaction
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- IT and Society
- Management Information Systems
- Relational Database Systems
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Design
Qualifications are different in different countries. However there are some clear stages people move through in education that are common to most countries.
The list below gives an indication of how you can compare qualifications across
- Equivalent to Year 1 of a three year UK Bachelor's degree
- Higher National Certificate (HNC)
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 3 diploma or GCE/GCSE or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of work experience.
- Learners having 1 work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
- You will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of computing systems.
- You will also be competent in the development, testing and maintenance of software and database systems which will allow you to implement effective strategies for research and lifelong learning.
- Learners are eligible to gain entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programmes.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.