London School of International Business
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This 120 credit qualifications has been created to develop and reward the hospitality and tourism managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. Furthermore, we look to develop the team leaders, managers and leaders of the future through the creation and delivery of learning appropriate for the industry.
The diploma will link to key development in areas of the hospitality and tourism sector. Contemporary issues are identified and evaluated so that the learner has a true vocational understanding on the industry as well as an academic perspective.
- To understand and apply the principles of management in hospitality and tourism
- Review and apply the principles of business management within the industry
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Effectively use verbal and communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life changing decision, get necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills : Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities : As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management or Year 1 of 3 year Bachelor's Degree at UK University on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material / e-library support / study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment plans: Interest free monthly, quarterly and half yearly payment plans available for all courses.
- Extensive Tutor Support : Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via whatsapp call is provided on case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Fees listed is for complete course - inclusive of all costs.
- We also offer flexible payment plans, please contact us via phone / email / Chat / whats App or simply email us admissions[at]lsib[dot]co[dot]uk
This qualifications is approved and regulated by government regulated body OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
OfQual Qualification Number : 603/4400/3
This qualification at Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification consists of 4 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Introduction to the Tourism Industry
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- Introduction to Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism
- Introduction to Customer Service for Hospitality and Tourism
As per UCAS, UCAS Tariff calculator is an indicative guide only.
- Not all universities and colleges use the UCAS Tariff, and just because a qualification does not have Tariff points doesn’t mean that they won’t accept it.
- It’s really important to check the entry requirements for the course(s) you’re interested in.
- If you have any questions, talk to the university or college you’re applying to, or your teacher/adviser.
Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is awarded by Qualifi, UK - OfQual, an awarding body by UK government's regulator of qualifications.
Assessment and verification
All units within this qualification are internally assessed and externally verified by the awarding body. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
To achieve a ‘pass’ for a unit, learners must provide evidence to demonstrate that they have fulfilled all the learning outcomes and meet the standards specified by all assessment criteria.
Accelerated Mode available - Now complete this qualification in just 6 months!
Under accelerated mode, learner can complete this qualification in just 6 months at a special pricing of £1000 only for Reed visitors.
Apply today - Visit London School of International Business website.
About our awarding body
Qualifi is a leading 21st-century awarding organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe.
As a recognised UK awarding organisation, regulated by Ofqual, Qualifi is able to give assurances to employers, centres and learners of consistent, rigorous, quality standards and valid, valued learning.
We also offer following qualifications related to Hospitality and Tourism Sectors:-
- Level 4 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 6 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MBA Degree with Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
Who is this course for?
The qualification offers employment opportunity in the following areas :
- Resort Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Event Manager
- Wedding Coordinator
- Cabin Crew
- Tour Manager
- Tourism Officer
- There are no formal requirements for specific prior qualifications or levels of attainment.
- Learner must be 16 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
Successful completion of Level 3 Diploma provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including Level 4 Diploma and Bachelors degree.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.