Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The warehousing and storage of goods is an essential part of any logistics operation. Our fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Warehousing and Storage qualification is perfect for those currently seeking employment in this sector.
The qualification will give you insight into the warehousing and storage industry. You'll learn how to undertake preparations for receiving goods, use different stock control methods and the best way to report and record any variations. You will also learn about the best health and safety practices to help minimise potential risks.
This course is designed to help learners understand how to process orders for dispatch and understand the purpose of a stock check.
- Understanding the warehousing and storage industry
- Understanding the functions and benefits of warehousing
- Understanding how to store goods
- The purpose of a stock check
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old. As this course is fully funded and won't cost you anything, we need certain information to comply with government funding regulations. To enrol you must have your National Insurance number, a form of Identification, employment documents and details of your previous qualifications. This process can take 10-20 minutes
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.