Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management
Hospitality Management is a study of people who want to be part of the hospitality industry. In this course, the meaning and definition of hospitality management will be discussed. You will learn the procedures of hospitality management and how you should follow these steps. Then you will learn its history and how it was developed through time. You will also learn the scopes of hospitality, classification of hospitality organisations, and most especially the influence which affects the industry.
Why choose us?
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including videos tutorials.
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK.
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months.
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support.
- Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers via email.
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
John Academy: A Great Place to Learn for Everyone, Forever
Expert Authors: We select authors with expertise and experience of training professionals. Our authors are industry experts, academics, authors, face-to-face trainers or online trainers; most often they have a combination of these backgrounds
Engaging Content: Our succinct, bite-sized and business-focussed course materials are designed to deliver the most effective training for you. Each course is made up of modules, manageable learning chunks of text, images, videos and tasks.
Assessment and Certification:
Upon completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and the results will be given to you immediately. Before sitting your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £24 for a PDF copy and £39 for an original print copy sent to you by post.
Who is this course for?
- Any professional who works in the hotel or part of a hotel’s management
- People who have an interest in hospitality and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accommodation Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Hotel Manager
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.