Add to basket or enquire
The Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills has been developed to give the learner a comprehensive introduction to the use of counselling skills in everyday life, both in and out of work. Some of the approaches that underpin the use of these skills will also be covered.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace. Learners on the course will cover the following units:
- Using counselling skills
- Introduction to counselling skills theories
- Diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- Counselling skills and personal development
Whilst on the course learners will receive the following all-inclusive features:
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Rapid marking response – Submissions of work are marked within 3 working days to ensure that you progress through your course as efficiently as possible.
- No deadlines – We do not impose any deadlines on our courses; you can complete the qualification entirely at your own pace throughout the duration of the course.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!
Upon completion of the course learners will receive their accredited certification. We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those who are interested in learning more about counselling and would like to develop their use of counselling skills for use in work or in a personal capacity. This is also a good starting point for those who may like to progress onto further counselling qualifications, as well as an excellent complementary course for other programmes, such as Health and Social Care courses.
- Good reading & writing skills in English
- Willingness to complete the course and better your understanding
This course is ideal for those new to the world of counselling to begin developing a basic knowledge surrounding the skills involved with it.
Upon completion of this course learners may progress toward further qualifications such as the level 3 diploma in counselling as they continue to progress themselves towards becoming a practicing counsellor.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Graham McClements asked:
Is there a specific start date and must we pay full amount up front?? many thanks
Dear Graham, As we like to help as many learners as possible, we do offer a split payment option: £150.00 will be taken on enrollment and a further £149.99 will be taken up to two months later. Learners who pay the initial installment are uploaded to the platform and can start working on assignments after they have enrolled. This means there is no specific start date - you can enroll and start on the same day. I hope this helps.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.