London School of Business and Communication
Add to basket or enquire
Discover what makes you a manager and how you can turn into a leader! We all know that a leader is more than a manager. The vast experience of the leaders with whom we’ve closely worked on this online course proved that many managers lack the essential leadership skills and that has negative consequences on the businesses they run.
Many promising businesses finally failed precisely for this reason. That’s why we’ve gathered years of valuable experience in leadership and we share it with you through this online course.
The Leadership Skills for Successful Managers Course is the result of more than 10 years of working closely with experienced professionals from all the levels of management, life coaches and personal development trainers.
They shared their knowledge and revealed valuable insider secrets. The result is now within your reach with a clear and concise content, relevant examples and captivating leadership real case studies based on role-playing.
Within this online course you will find out how to lead your people beyond your management position and make them give the best out of them in order to achieve the results you want.
You will do that knowing how to enhance the human side of the relationship with your people and refine your persuasion skills.
The manager does things right. The leader does the right things. Enroll now and discover the benefits of doing the right thing!
You will know how to:
- Identify your own sources of inner strength for a better leadership
- Use the external sources of power in order to become the leader you want
- Find what talents define you and choose what suits you best as a leader
- Get rid of the fear of speaking in public and make the people want to hear you speak
- Apply the 2 golden rules that helps you choose the best team
- Speak the others’ language in order to be more convincing and better understood
- Make your team work knowing what to emphasize and what to avoid
- Assign your people the roles and tasks that fit them perfectly in order to achieve better results with ease and in a short time
- Effectively motivate people using the 5 essential human needs and applying the certified methods presented in the course
- Increase your productivity applying the 9 golden rules of time management
- Easily discover the real reasons why people get into conflict and fix them up right from the beginning
…and so much more
What do I get from this Leadership course?
- 184 course pages in a premium business magazine format that you can easily print
- 31 real life examples with extra knowledge from the most experienced professionals
- 17 high quality infographics that help you understand everything easier and quickly
- 39 real cases practical applications with role playing for easily putting into practice everything you learn
- Feedback for every answer and option you choose on the real cases practical applications
- Full Guidance & Support
- Graduation Certificate downloadable as pdf and optionally the printed version
Module 1 - Who Are the Leaders and What Makes You One of Them
1.1. What is leadership and what can turn you into a leader
1.2. What you need to become a true leader
1.3. How to identify yourself with the type of leader that suits you best
1.4. What are the 5 key skills that make you a true leader
1.5. What are the leader’s 10 sources of inner strength
1.6. What makes you a leader in the relationship with others
1.7. The leadership is about vision and direction. How to know if you have them
1.8. The major differences between a leader and a manager
Module 2 - Self Leadership
2.1. The 6 essential components of a brilliant Self Leadership
2.2. The moment of sincerity: Who am I?
2.3. How to choose what suits us best as leaders
2.4. How do we set our goals and what is a lifelong goal?
2.5. Why they always tell you - Stick to the plan!
2.6. What the Dedication to Lifelong Learning means
Module 3 - How the True Leaders Communicate
3.1. How to strengthen the 3 pillars of communication to suit you as a leader
3.2. People approach easier those with whom they have a common ground - how to discover it
3.3. How to easily cope with disagreements as true leaders
3.4. The golden reply by which a true leader tempers the heated discussions
3.5. How to use small talk to make the first step in approaching others
3.6. How to get rid of the fear of speaking in public
3.7. The magical ingredients of a true leader’s speech
3.8. How to speak the others’ language to be better understood and more convincing
3.9. How infested words sabotage us and how to get rid of them forever
Module 4 - Successful Leaders Know They Can Always Rely on Their Team
4.1. Teamwork brings better results. Are you leading a group or a team?
4.2. The 5 essential ingredients of a successful team
4.3. What are the reasons why a team fails and how to avoid it
4.4. The 2 magical rules that help you choose your best team
4.5. In which situations do you bring new members in your team?
4.6. Why recommendations and interviews won’t work in real life and leaders need to know this
4.7. How to choose the most suitable persons and what role should you give them within a team
4.8. The large corporations’ method for having the most effective team meetings
4.9. How you can easily find solutions and brilliant ideas with your team
Module 5 - Practical Methods that Really Work for Motivating People
5.1. How motivation works and what is our role as leaders
5.2. How we can find out what motivates our people to be more productive in real life
5.3. How to meet our people’s basic needs
5.4. Why the need for security and safety is so important for the people we lead
5.5. How we can use the need of affiliation to increase our people’s motivation
5.6. What are the secret buttons we can press to meet our people’s need for esteem and importance
5.7. How we can meet the self-realization needs of our people
5.8. 7 nonfinancial and guaranteed ways to increase our subordinates’ motivation
5.9. What are the specific factors that lower people’s motivation in real life
5.10. When we should give rewards to achieve a higher motivation for the people we lead
5.11. 20 certified methods to increase our people’s motivation and involvement
Module 6 - How True Leaders Use Their Time, Set Goals and Make Decisions
6.1. The 9 golden rules that help leaders be amazingly efficient with their time
6.2. How to set your goals in order to get $ 1 million profit this year
6.3. How to make the company’s goals easier to achieve
6.4. How to make an accurate planning to reach your goals without obstacles or delays
6.5. The 5 golden rules of successful leaders when making decisions
6.6. The Delphi Technique - How to use experts to make the best decision
6.7. How to make decisions without procrastinating
Module 7 - Leading the Conflict Solving
7.1. How to discover the hidden conflicts as a leader and which are the signs of a conflict
7.2. What are the 5 main reasons why people in an organization get into conflicts
7.3. How to really understand the 6 major types of conflicts you have to deal with
7.4. What are the best styles of approaching conflicts and in what situations they work
7.5. The Big Question that helps you solve any conflict
7.6. How to practically use the step by step mediation when we solve conflicts
7.7. The 3 essential conditions to make sure that a conflict is really solved
- High qualitycourses delivered in a premium business magazine format through engaging and captivating content.
- Instant access to up to date valuable knowledge from the industry leading experts that you can put into practice immediately.
- Clear and concise language, easy to understand regardless of the complexity of the topic.
- Real life case studies offering role play, seamlessly putting into practice everything you learn.
- Captivating infographics, illustrating key points that help you understand and remember quickly and easily.
- Relaxed course schedule - you are free to organize your time as you wish andyou can learn at your own pace 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Stress-free assessment methods - you can repeat the course activities until you’re happy with the results.
- Amazing customer service and administrative support from the moment you enroll until you complete your courses.
- Certification - instantly download your graduation certificate as a pdf or get the official printed version.
- Accessible learning – for many of our courses you don’t need previous experience or certain qualifications to enroll.
- User friendly online learning platform – simple and easy to use for everyone.
- Great value for money - premium courses at the most affordable prices.
How long will it take to complete my course?
The course takes 12 weeks and every week we recommend you to spend 3 to 5 hours learning and participating in your course activities, any day and time that suits you best.
How will I be assessed?
You can take all our courses even without being assessed. You decide how much you are willing to engage in your course. However, if you want to receive a certificate of completion, you have to get a pass mark (minimum 5/D) as a result of your participation in the course activities.
After each module, you will participate in real case simulations and practical applications in order to apply what you’ve just learned to actual real life situations. You will receive feedback for every solution you propose.
At the end you will attempt the final assessment in order to finish the course. Because the practical applications are the most important part in the learning process, the final assessment questions are quite easy to answer and the final assessment is only an official requirement, not a stressful exam. You don’t have to pay anything for the assessment.
Full Guidance & Support
When you enroll in a course with BigMainStreet, you will have a Tutor who will watch over your course progress and will send you notifications by phone or email whenever it will be necessary.
Who is this course for?
This Leadership Skills for Successful Managers Course is the first choice of the new managers looking for a successful transition from an operative to a management role, existing managers interested in improving their leadership skills, business owners willing to ensure a sustainable growth of their businesses and individuals eager to rise in their career.
No prior knowledge is necessary.
Can I find a job easier by graduating this course?
By enrolling in this course, you will take part in a superior professional training program designed by specialists in their fields and you will get the practical knowledge that will definitely help you differentiate from other competitors when you will apply for a job or for a promotion.
- There is no previous experience or qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all students aged 18 or over, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language is required to attend this course.
- You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection.
This Leadership Skills for Successful Managers Course allows you to fulfill various roles, including:
Business Operations Manager
Executive Manager/General Manager
Business Development Manager
Office Administrator & Office Manager
Business Operations Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.