Next Learn Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Landscape Photography Training
Do you love taking photos outside? If yes, join Next Learn Academy (NLA) on this journey to learn how to capture the true essence of a scene. This landscape photography training course aims to teach you how to take breath-taking shots that include water, as well as the sweeping frozen countryside at any time of day or night. You'll also learn how to zoom in with a telephoto lens to get that crucial photographic detail, as well as explore the various aspects of photography, such as lighting, water reflection, and colour composition.
Landscape photography is photography that takes place in the open air. It is different from what we commonly refer to as nature photography. Landscape photography typically captures an impressive natural scene like an imposing mountain range, sprawling field, or a raging river, that has been left untouched by humans. Capturing stunning landscapes is an art in itself. Developing and growing as an artist requires investment. This course is your ultimate guide to landscape photography. It will help you capture the beauty on earth.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study material will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Get Started Today!
• CPD Accredited Course
• Accessible for 365 Days
Why Study at Next Learn Academy?
Online learning is flexible, convenient and allows you to balance life's other commitments with higher education. Next Learn Academy offers an extensive range of online courses with a variety of rich material and resources. These resources will help you connect to peers and expert tutors and build on your skills and knowledge. Next Learn Academy is a reliable online education provider with a strong reputation providing meticulously designed courses to help you kick-start your professional journey in the best possible way. We are bound to provide you with the best online education experience and help reach the next level in your career.
Here are some top benefits of studying with Next Learn Academy!
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry-leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Gain an Accredited UK Qualification
- Access to excellent quality study materials
- Personalised learning experience
- UK Register of Learning Providers Reg No: 10053842
- 1: Locations 13:46
- 2: Incorporate Water into Autumn Photo Scene 05:05
- 3: Using Reflection 22:15
- 4: Looking at Autumn Colours 05:44
- 5: Wide Angle Photos 10:02
- 6: Introduction to Telephoto Landscape 01:46
- 7: How to use Telephoto Lens for Landscape Photography 50:11
- 8: Introduction to Iceland 21:19
- 9: Photography in Open Road, Rivers, Waterfall & lava Fields 27:37
- 10: Phtographing in Hotspot, Lagoon, Beach, Ice Caves & Winter 30:37
- 11: Landscaping Photography at Night 13:21
- 12: Preparation 04:50
- 13: Getting the Shot 10:34
- 14: Finishing the Shot 16:23
- 15: Mock Exam 10:00
- 16: Final Exam 11:00
- Learn to capture the true essence of a landscape
- Understand how to choose the best camera settings in any scenario
- Learn how to find beautiful locations to capture landscape photos
- Learn tips and tricks to capture beautiful landscape photos
Method of assessment
Learners will take an online multiple-choice questions evaluation test at the end of the course. This online multiple-choice questionnaire will be graded immediately, so that learners will know right away whether they’ve been successful or not.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate in ‘Landscape Photography Training’.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a leading awarding body in the United Kingdom that meets an excellent standard of high-quality education. CPD is committed to enhancing proficiency and personal skills to develop learners’ skills and abilities. CPD ensures that both practical and academic qualifications will assist individuals to re-skill or up-skill and maintain a competitive advantage in their chosen industry.
Who is this course for?
- Experienced photographers
- Individuals interested in developing a career as a professional photographer,
specialising in landscapes, or wanting to improve within their hobby.
- Individuals enthusiastic about photography and creating exciting images.
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
Once you successfully complete this course you can apply for any prestigious position which offers you a lucrative salary. Furthermore it helps you to pursue further education on the subject and gain more experience in the field.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion is included in course priceAdditional information:
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.