London Training For Excellence
- Familiarize participants with the general concept of water treatment technology.
- Introduce participants to the areas of water pollution and treatment methods to get clean water.
- Enable participants to take advantage of modern technologies for the local environment.
- Familiarize participants with the processes and equipment used in water treatment.
- Develop the skills of measurement and control and the mechanism in the treatment Process.
- Enable participants to use modern technology in water treatment such as waste water for reuse.
- The general concept of water treatment.
- Processing core.
- Processes and equipment used in water treatment.
- The areas of water pollution and treatment methods to get clean water.
- Use of modern methods to purify water, such as sewage water for reuse.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Controlling the water quality through different stages.
- Measurements and control mechanism in the treatment process.
- Measurement and automatic checking of specific parameters.
- The four modes of control.
- Choice of method.
- Lab techniques:
o Conductivity, TDC, Salinity, Chloride, Hardness, pH,
- Lab and case studies.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.