Add to basket or enquire
Take the guesswork out of planning your child's perfect party with 'Kids' Party Planning.' 85% of our previous attendees reported improved party planning skills resulting in memorable and stress-free celebrations. Join us and create unforgettable experiences for your little ones!
Learn everything about Kids' Party Planning from the ground up with our comprehensive course. By starting from scratch, you'll gain a deep understanding of Kids' Party Planning and earn a valuable certificate at no cost to demonstrate your professional accomplishments.
Immerse yourself in our bundled course on Kids' Party Planning, which aims to provide an in-depth comprehension of the industry surrounding Kids' Party Planning and the pivotal roles you'll play within it.
Access the training materials for this course online, allowing you to learn quickly and accelerate your career progression.
Key Learning Points of Kids' Party Planning Course:
- Explore a diverse range of aspects of this field after the successful completion of the course
- Get inside-out knowledge on Kids' Party Planning topics from the industry experts
- Acquire skills that will help you to explore many opportunities
Why iBeauty is Your Best Choice
Key Features of Kids' Party Planning On The Go:
- Immersive course materials (i.e. videos, presentations and explanatory figures.) of the course
- CPD Accredited Certificate
- On-demand learning support
- Freedom to study at your own pace
- Availability of certificate upon successful completion of the course
- Content of the Kids' Party Planning developed by Industry Experts
- 24x7 Tutor Support
Our Kids' Party Planning is designed to give our learners the best possible learning experience. Therefore, we've broken up our course into bite-sized modules.
Kids' Party Planning Course Curriculum
The detailed curriculum of the course is given below:
Kids' Party Planning
- Module 01: Planning a Kids’ Party
- Module 02: Skills You Need to Be a Party Planner
- Module 03: Types of Kids’ Parties
- Module 04: The Finances
- Module 05: Choosing a Theme
- Module 06: Planning the Entertainment
- Module 07: Focusing on Catering
Who is this course for?
Anyone with an interest in Kids' Party Planning will find this course valuable. Whether you are a student or an aspiring professional aiming to explore your opportunities in the Kids' Party Planning sectors, this course might be the perfect opportunity for you.
No prior requirement or experience is needed to enrol in our Kids' Party Planning course. You only need the willingness to learn Kids' Party Planning topics. You can access the course materials anytime with any internet-enabled device and keep developing.
- Kids' Party Planner: £16,000 - £30,000 per year
- Children's Event Coordinator: £18,000 - £32,000 per year
- Birthday Party Organizer: £16,000 - £30,000 per year
- Children's Party Entertainer: £12 - £25 per hour (part-time or freelance)
- Kids' Party Specialist: £16,000 - £30,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this course, you will qualify for the CPD Accredited PDF Certificate for completely free.
Hard Copy Certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
For students residing in the UK, a Hard Copy Certificate can be delivered right to their doorstep for a fee of £9.99. International students should note that additional fees may apply to obtain a Hard Copy Certificate, based on their location.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.