Add to basket or enquire
This bundle of courses is aimed at those who are looking to make a start in the field of IT. The courses contained in this bundle will prepare you for your first role in IT, which you will gain upon completion of your courses and passing our internal exam.
You will have the opportunity to gain internationally recognised certifications from giants in the IT field including Microsoft and CompTIA. These certifications will make a welcome addition to your CV and will ensure that you are ready to start work on our recruitment partner's contracts.
Added to this, we will provide you with world-class student- and Tutor support during your studies. Our support staff are on hand to ensure that you have all the help you need while gaining your certifications.
We will guide you towards a rewarding career in IT by providing the following:
- Access to a Tutor over the telephone during working hours
- Access to a Career Mentor to offer career and CV guidance
- Access to our recruitment partner who currently places around 50 students per month in contracted positions throughout the UK (available to qualifying students only)
Which courses are included?
Our IT Support Technician bundle will include all of the courses that you will require to get into an IT Support Technician role. You are able to choose which courses you would like to study at a pace that suits you.
The courses that are included in this bundle are:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- MCSA Windows 7
- MCSA Windows 10
What else is included?
- Live Labs
You will gain access to real servers, routers and switches through a web browser, helping you to build a real-world experience alongside your learning schedule. This ensures that you are able to gain valuable practical experience in a field where this is very often seen as a prerequisite.
- CompTIA-Certified Tutor Support
Get direct communication with our IT professional who has completed his CompTIA A+ certification and has many years of working IT experience. Our IT professional is dedicated to helping you through your studies.
How long is the study period?
You will be able to complete your studies in approximately 80 hours. This equates to less than 2 months of study at 10 hours per week.
What does the job role entail?
As an IT Support Technician, you will be the first point of contact to help users who have issues with their desktops, laptops, operating system, software, printers or network. You may specialise in some or all of these areas depending on your job role. Your role may also include setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems.
Tell me about the Job Opportunity
- Upon completion of the courses and successfully passing our internal exam, you will be fast-tracked to our IT contract partner.
- Send us your CV, which we will tailor for the role and then email over to our partnership company
- You will be invited to attend a practical and professional induction week with our recruitment partner at their head office location.
- Start your new career with a starting salary of anywhere between £18K and £22K
This is truly a fantastic training and career opportunity.
Who is this course for?
Our package is for anyone who is looking to start their IT career.
There are no prerequisites to study these courses. All you need is a passion for IT and personal development.
- IT Contractor
- IT Support Technician
- IT Field Engineer
- IT Desktop Support
- 1st Line Support