Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking for an intuitive, efficient photo editing tool? Adobe Lightroom is accessible for both professionals and amateurs alike. Founder of Video School Online, Phil Ebiner will show you how to get the most out your images and use the software to make them pop.
- Program Layout
- Importing and Exporting Photos
- Basic and Advanced Features
- Photo Editing Technique
- Watermarking your photos
- Graduated, Radial, Spot Removal, Adjustment Brush Filters
This crash course will help you get to grips with the basics and master advanced techniques and apply effects such as spot removal, adjustment brush filters. Using an older version of Lightroom? No problem, Phil will show you how to get a free trial version so you can play around with it before you upgrade.
With just over an hour of content to absorb, it’s a low-time commitment. You can take yourself through this application and start transforming your photos with immediate results.
- Free Trial Version of Adobe Lightroom 5
- Program Layout
- Importing and Organization
- Basic Photo Editing
- Saving and Exporting Photos
- Lightroom Tools: the run down 1
- Lightroom Tools: the run down 2
- Lightroom Tools: the run down 3
Advanced Lightroom Technique
- Spot Removal and Red Eye Removal
- Radial Filter and Graduated Filter
- Adjustment Brush
- Correcting An Image With The Upright Tool
BONUS: Travel Photography Lectures
- Lightroom basic workflow
- Fixing Exposure
- Fixing White Balance
- Editing the Flash
- Cropping your photos
- Tinker with saturation
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with an interest in image manipulation
- Beginner to intermediate Photoshop users
There are no prerequisites for this course
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.