Are you looking to move into a senior role in testing?
Accredit your test management skills!
This course is designed for experienced testing professionals looking to move to a test management role. Gain advanced skills for managing test teams to deliver successful software testing projects.
In this interactive course, you’ll learn the practical application of risk-based testing and test management tasks including planning and estimation. You’ll also learn how to manage stakeholders, form test teams with the relevant competencies and skills to ensure effective resourcing and undertake test process improvement initiatives.
Accredited internationally, the ISTQB® Advanced Test Manager certification is widely recognised as a best practice qualification providing the boost needed to advance your testing career.
Exams are additional fees and can be purchased directly from the provider and range from £145-£195 + VAT
What You’ll Learn
- Manage a testing project by implementing the mission, goals and testing processes
- Organise and lead risk identification and risk analysis sessions and use the results of such sessions
- Create and implement test plans consistent with organisational policies and test strategies
- Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives
- Assess and report relevant and timely test status to project stakeholders
- Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources
- Identify and plan necessary skills development within their test team
- Propose a business case for test activities which outlines the costs and benefits expected
- Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders
- Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives
- Test Management
- Test Planning, Monitoring and Control
- Testing in the Software Lifecycle
- Risk-based Testing
- Team Composition
- Test Documentation
- Test Tools & Automation
- Analysis and Design
- Implementing and Execution
- Defect Management
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Improvement Process
Who is this course for?
Test Team Leads and Test Managers wanting to improve their test management skills.
Experienced Testers wanting to progress into a test management role.
Test Managers wanting to accredit their test management skills for recognition among employers, clients and peers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.