Introduction to Event Management – CPD Accredited
Interest free credit available from £25/month
- Tutor is available to students
Event Management is a growing skill which is required as a part of everyday careers, such as PA or Administrators roles, and also as a specialisation and very exciting career in its own right.
This one-day practical workshop acts as an introduction to event management. It takes place in a classroom / workshop environment and is delivered by live tutor in Central London. The format of the workshop is highly interactive and it provides the learner with technical overview of how best to approach an event.
Benefits of the course
- Technical skills required to plan and organise an event.
- How to promote your event successfully.
- A focus on the key soft skills required to deliver an event successfully
- Practical exercises to simulate a work environment to help gain confidence and experience for the workplace.
- How to delegate and prioritise in order to effectively manage resources and meet your deadlines.
- How to find best deals and venues through research and networking.
- Maintaining your networks for later events
Evaluating and learning from an Event
- What is an Event
- What skills are required to be a success in Events
- Planning your Events
- Creating a preliminary brief for approval
- Getting the best guests, deals and venues
- Working with an event team
- Health and Safety, risk assessment and insurance
- Understanding the audience
- Create an appropriate atmosphere
- Publicity and promotion, including PR, Internet and Social Media
- Client care and how to act on the day
Who is this course for?
This course starts from the basics and there are no pre-requisites.
The course is aimed at people who have no or limited experience of Events Management. It can be taken by people who are looking to start a career in Events Managements or people who would like to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to function as Events Managers, possibly as a part of a wider role.
There are no pre-requisites for this course. The course is set to start at beginner level.
This course is aimed at people who are new to Events Management and those who would like to start a successful career in Events.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.