Add to basket or enquire
The Internet is everywhere and touched almost every corner of the globe affecting our lives in previously unimagined ways. As a living entity, the Internet is constantly evolving, and now, an era of widespread connectivity through various smart devices (i.e., things) that connect with the Internet has begun. This paradigm change is generally referred to as the Internet of Things (IoT)
In today’s date, businesses are guided by IoT and the prospects of increasing revenue, reducing operating costs, and improving efficiencies. Businesses also are driven by a need for regulatory compliance. Regardless of the reasons, IoT device deployments provide the data and insights necessary to streamline workflows, visualize usage patterns, automate processes, meet compliance requirements, and compete more effectively in a changing business environment.
The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to a system of interrelated, internet-connected objects that are able to collect and transfer data over a wireless network without human intervention.
In this course, We will also discuss the details of the business implications, business models, and opportunities of IoT. Finally, the complete IoT stack and reference architectures from smart objects, to the networks, to the cloud, and finally the applications where information is leveraged are explained.
- 1: Overview of Internet of Things (IoT) - part 1 35:46
- 2: Overview of Internet of Things (IoT) - part 2 26:21
- 3: Overview of Internet of Things (IoT) - part 3 47:32
- 4: Sensors and Devices - part 1 33:55
- 5: Sensors and Devices - part 2 32:07
- 6: Sensors and Devices - part 3 32:10
- 7: Connectivity - part 1 45:01
- 8: Connectivity - part 2 41:41
- 9: Data Processing - part 1 42:30
- 10: Data Processing - part 2 53:13
- 11: User Interface and User Experience in IoT - part 1 32:38
- 12: User Interface and User Experience in IoT - part 2 42:49
- 13: IoT Protocols and ML for IoT - part 1 34:52
- 14: IoT Protocols and ML for IoT - part 2 36:49
- 15: IoT Protocols and ML for IoT - part 3 38:23
- 16: IoT for Smart Cities - part 1 40:46
- 17: IoT for Smart Cities - part 2 29:48
INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) FUNDAMENTALS - COURSE SYLLABUS
Overview of Internet of Things
- What is Internet of Things?
- Why to learn IoT?
- Growth in IoT
- History of IoT
- The Power of IoT
- How an IoT System Actually Works
- Fundamental components of an IoT system
Sensors & Devices
- Overview of Sensors and Devices
- Hardware Capabilities
- Scaling & Operations
- Manufacturing & Shipping
- An Introduction to Connectivity
- Introduction to the Cloud
- Introduction to the IoT Platform
User Interface & User Experience in IoT
- Introduction to UIs & UX for IoT
- Key Considerations for UIs
More about IoT
- IoT Applications
- Challenges of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Advantages of IoT
- Disadvantages of IoT
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to make a successful career
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- Consultant - Internet Of Things
- IoT Senior Engineer
- Internet of Things - IoT-Lead
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.