Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete the course at your own speed.
This course is a complete step by step guide that teaches you how to start a YouTube channel on a topic that you are passionate about and want to teach others about. By taking this course today, you can launch your YouTube presence and start growing your channel, even with no prior experience!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
THIS COURSE IS A COMPLETE STEP BY STEP GUIDE THAT TEACHES YOU HOW TO START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON A TOPIC THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND WANT TO TEACH OTHERS ON.
YouTube can be a daunting project to tackle. It seems too technical, too time consuming, too stressful… plus, no one likes watching themselves on video!
Starting a YouTube channel may not be easy… but it is simple if you have someone with experience to guide you.
In the past year, we have managed to grow our own YouTube channel by over 700% just because we tried a new strategy that was recommended to us on a phone call from someone at YouTube, and we want to share our knowledge with you so you can succeed too… starting right from STEP 1: how to create your channel.
If you are new to YouTube…
If you know a lot about a certain topic and you want to get into online video so you can share your knowledge with more people…
If you are a business owner who wants to grow their online audience or build more credibility by putting out how-to or tutorial type videos…
If you are already a teacher who wants to reach a wider audience…
Or even if you’ve never taught before, and just want to share what you know with others…
…this course will get you started on achieving your goals.
Everything in this course is designed to get you up and running right away (without sacrificing quality) so that you can establish a solid YouTube presence – and we will be guiding you the entire way.
By the end of this course, if you follow all of the action steps, you will have at least one video up and running on your own personalized YouTube channel starting to get views, and you will also be equipped with a system moving forward to consistently produce more content and get more subscribers.
How To Start a Youtube Channel course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Welcome!
- How To Get The Most Out Of This Course?
- What To Expect When Starting A New YouTube Channel?
- Our YouTube Growth: 300 Subscribers In 3 Years Vs 400 Subscribers In 1 Month!
Topic 2 - Setting up your channel
- Why Do You Want To Create A Youtube Channel?
- [Activity]: Deciding On The Theme Of Your Channel
- Coming Up With Your Youtube Channel Name
- How To Create Your Youtube Channel
- Helpful Tips: What You Need To Know Before Creating Your Channel Art
- Walkthrough: Create A Stunning Youtube Channel Banner-no Design Skills Needed
- How To Upload Your Youtube Channel Banner
- How To Upload A Youtube Profile Picture
- What To Do When Your Profile Picture Doesn’t Update?
- Writing Your Channel Description/About Section
- Personalizing Your Channel Layout And Adding Your Own Links
- Verifying Your Channel To Enable More Features!
- Enabling The Feature To Schedule Videos On Your Channel
Topic 3 - YouTube Titles, Descriptions, Tags
- Why Youtube Seo Can Be A Game-changer For Your Channel
- Step 1: Find Your Main Keyword Phrase
- Step 2: Title Your Video: Optimize For The Search Engine + Grab Attention
- Step 3: Come Up With The Tags/Supporting Keywords For Your Video
- Step 4: The 5 Section Formula For Writing Kickass Youtube Video Descriptions
- Step 5: Change The Filename Of Your Video And Youtube Thumbnail
Topic 4 - Filming and editing your videos
- Filming Equipment
- Preparing For Filming
- Your Filming Studio
- To Be On Camera Or Not To Be On Camera?
- How To Start Filming A Video (Jewel’s Tips)
- Editing Software
- Video Editing Techniques: Jumpcut Editing Style
- How To Edit Your Video
- Go Film Your First Video!
- Uploading Your Video To YouTube
Topic 5 - Next Level: Automation Tips
- Thinking Of Video Ideas
- Bulk Filming/Editing/Uploading
- Uploading Video Defaults
- The Importance Of Being Yourself On Camera
Topic 6 - How to get more subscribers
- Just Ask Them To Subscribe
- YouTube Outro
- Annotations, Cards & End Screens
- Responding To Comments
- YouTube Mobile App – Easy Way To Comment Back
- Promoting In Facebook Groups
Topic 7 - The Art of Selling On YouTube
- Intro To The Art Of Selling On YouTube
- The Art Of Selling On Youtube – Example Video #1
Topic 8 - Extra Cool Stuff
- How To Get A YouTube Intro For $5
- Mobile Tutorials – Filming The Screen On Your Phone
Topic 9 - BONUS Material
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to start a YouTube channel.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.