Add to basket or enquire
This Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS Hotel Software Training will help you to obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a hotel receptionist. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled receptionist in today’s technology-based offices.
Our Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
- Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
When you enroll for this programme, you will additionally receive two CPD accredited courses for free from 1Training.org. You have the opportunity to choose your preferred courses from a recommended list, and earn more CPD Points/Hours to your portfolio. The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Office Admin and Reception Skills
- Professional Reception Management Training
- Diploma in Office Administration and Receptionist Skills
- Business and Administration
- Business and Administrative Management Diploma
- Certificate in Nutritional Specialist Training
- Communication and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Accounting for Business
- Diploma in Advanced Communication Skills - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Communications Level 3
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in Opera PMS hotel booking and reservation system.
- Having this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone handling skills.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll be able to produce standard documents.
- This course will teach you the master key Microsoft Office programs.
- On completion of this course, you’ll become masters of data management.
- This course, will gain your knowledge in Travel and Accommodation arranging.
- On completion of this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service and social media handling.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives
- The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression
- Hot Telephone Tips
- Get the facts- ask the right questions
- Discuss Solutions- learning to listen
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Practice good telephone skills
- Managing database and company files
- Booking or Reservation procedure
- Deal effectively with security and safety issues
- Successful Meetings & Minutes
- Meeting Arrangements
- Arranging Business Travel and Accommodation
- Email Tutorial
- How to use Social Media to promote your company
- Minute Taking
- Microsoft Excel Tutorial
- MS PowerPoint Tips
- MS Word Tips & Tricks
- Opera Log In and Log Out, Main Screen
- Profile Creation and Amendments
- Profile Notes
- Finding Reservations – 2 ways
- Rate Query Screen
- Creating Reservation
- Preferences and Features Requests
- Amending Reservation
- Cancelling Reservation
- Check In (2 Ways)
- Check out
- Cashiering Posting Charges
- Cashiering Splitting and Transferring Charges
- Cashiering Routing
- Room Status, Out of Order and Out of Service
- Opera Reports
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Hotel Receptionist and Opera PMS Hotel Booking Software Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Switchboard operator & Front desk operator
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Travel managers & tour assistants
- Front desk supervisor or manager
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Opera PMS Hotel software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
You can start your employment as a hotel receptionist/Switchboard operator/Telephonist and you move up as front desk supervisor and manager. As this is very important figure for organisation in hospitality industry you can work for high profile organisation with your experience.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.