Thirsty Scholars Academy
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
This recognised and regulated (OFQUAL) Level 4 Certificate For Higher Level Teaching Assistants is perfect for learners who want to demonstrate to employers that they have the necessary skills to be a HLTA.
*RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION REGULATED BY OFQUAL | CAN BE COMPLETED IN 4-6 MONTHS | FREE ACCESS TO ON DEMAND CPD COURSES*
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- No time limit.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal Tutoring and coaching from a former Teacher (the importance of this cannot be underestimated).
- Access to our CPD suite with a library of on demand bite sized courses inc Safeguarding and Intro to SEN
- Total Qualification Time 360 Hours.
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role
- Child development and welfare.
- Awareness of special educational needs.
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people.
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups.
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships.
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
We believe that the support given to students is what differentiates the quality of a course. You will be assigned to a personal tutor for the duration on the course.
Who is this course for?
Qualified teaching assistants or someone who has years of experience.
You must be working as a teaching assistant or be able to obtain voluntary or paid work in a school. You will ideally hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification but we will review individuals on a case by case basis. A good level of English is essential.
This recognised qualification is for people looking to obtain a HLTA role in a school.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.