Thirsty Scholars Partnership
Add to basket or enquire
This recognised and regulated (OFQUAL) Level 4 Certificate For Higher Level Teaching Assistants is perfect for learners who want to demonstrate to employers that they have the necessary skills to be a HLTA.
Level 4 Certificate for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (RQF)
*RECOGNISED QUALIFICATION REGULATED BY OFQUAL | CAN BE COMPLETED IN 4-6 MONTHS | FREE ACCESS TO ON DEMAND CPD COURSES*
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- No time limit.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal Tutoring and coaching from a former Teacher (the importance of this cannot be underestimated).
- Access to our CPD suite with a library of on demand bite sized courses inc Safeguarding and Intro to SEN
- Total Qualification Time 360 Hours.
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role
- Child development and welfare.
- Awareness of special educational needs.
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people.
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups.
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships.
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
We believe that the support given to students is what differentiates the quality of a course. You will be assigned to a personal tutor for the duration on the course.
Who is this course for?
Qualified teaching assistants or someone who has years of experience.
You must be working as a teaching assistant or be able to obtain voluntary or paid work in a school. You will ideally hold a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification but we will review individuals on a case by case basis. A good level of English is essential.
This recognised qualification is for people looking to obtain a HLTA role in a school.