Add to basket or enquire
Learn in-demand skills needed to become a professional HVAC technician in the UK with this bundle of best-selling courses — that too in an exclusive deal you won’t find anywhere else!
Get proper Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician training along with Safety & Personal Skills training from this all in one fantastic bundle course from One Education for just £49 (originally priced at £1225). Enrol today and save £1176.
We’ve designed this exclusive training bundle by combining 6 relevant CPD courses with the Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician course to help you kickstart your career as an HVAC technician and be fully prepared to enter the job market and excel.
Courses included in this bundle package:
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician
- 6 additional CPD courses —
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Certificate of Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP)
- Sales Techniques
- Crisis Management Course
- Sales Negotiation Training Course
- Health and Safety Executive
Please Note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Features of this bundle:
- 7 CPD-accredited courses
- Recognised certificate upon completion
- Expert assistance and course assessment.
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Self-paced instructor-led training completely FREE of charge,
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Ease of access to the course material from any device of your choice
- Full tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Develop professional skills and advance your career, thus increasing your potential to earn more
This bundle will help you kickstart your career as a professional HVAC technician alongside that, you will also get certified training on Workplace Health & Safety Basics Proficiency (CWHSP) and Fire Risk Assessor Training.
You will also get sales negotiation training which will significantly boost your selling skills and teach you amazing sale techniques and best practices. With the help of the additional CPD courses, your expertise and existing knowledge of an ideal Health and Safety Executivewill improve significantly while studying these courses.
This bundle also focuses on your Crisis Management Skills so that you can handle any crisis situations that you may face when working as a professional HVAC technician.
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician with Safety & Personal Skills Bundle is the perfect all-in-one guide for aspiring HVAC technicians.
Enrol today and take the first step towards becoming a professional HVAC technician.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of how HVAC systems function
- Understand the methods for humidity, temperature, air volume & pressure control
- Learn how psychometrics can be used to predict changes in the environment
- Familiarise with the different stages of the AC refrigeration cycle
- Have solid knowledge of the different types of refrigeration systems
- Get an overview of the components of air conditioning compressors
- Be trained on how to check oil pressure, lubricate compressors and much more
- Expand your knowledge of duct systems, health & safety, and HVAC piping
- Learn fantastic sale techniques
- Know to handle crisis situations
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Introduction to HVAC
- Brief History of HVAC
- Scope of Modern HVAC
- Air-Conditioning Processes
- Defining Air-Conditioning
- What is your System to Achieve?
- Environment for Human Comfort
- Attributes of the Space Influencing Comfort
- Characteristics of the Individual that Influence Comfort
- Clothing and Activity as a Function of Individual Comfort
Module 02: HVAC System
- HVAC System Control Functions
- Approaches to Humidity Control
- Methods of Temperature Control
- Methods of Air Volume Control
- Air System Pressure Control
- Air Distribution Control
- Air-quality Control Methods
- HVAC System Classifications
- Basic Control Functions
- All-Air Systems
- Air-Water Terminal Systems
- All-Water Terminal Systems
- Packaged Terminal Systems
Module 03: Psychrometrics Analysis
- Psychrometric Chart
- Specific Volume and Density
- Sensible Heat Ratio
- Moisture Content (Specific Humidity)
- Relative Humidity
- Vapour Pressure
- Standard Air Dot
- HVAC Processes on the Psychrometric Chart
Module 04: Air Conditioning System
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Heat and Fluid Flow Calculations for Air Conditioning Systems
- The AC Refrigeration Cycle
- Air Conditioning Components: Vapour-Compression System
- Metering Devices
- Unitary Systems
- Air Conditioner
Module 05: Refrigeration System and Refrigerant
- Historical Development
- Structure of Matter
- Elements of Refrigeration
- Properties of Matter
- Different kind of Pressure
- Compression ratio
- Temperature and Heat
- Refrigeration Systems
- Different kinds of Refrigerants
Module 06: Types and Components of Compressors
- Types of Air Conditioning Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Types of Drive
- Types of Piston
- Valve Construction
- Method of Lubrication
- Capacity Control
- Rotary Compressors
- Screw Compressors
- Centrifugal Compressors
Module 07: Water Chillers
- Water Chillers
- Centrifugal Water Chillers
- Centrifugal Water Chiller Operation
- Chilled Water Temperature Control System
- Compressor Lubrication
- Motor Cooling
- Chiller Start-Up and Shutdown
- Condensing Pressure and Temperature
- Evaporator Pressure and Temperature
- Oil Pressure
- Safety Controls
- Central Chiller Optimization
- Central Chiller Plants
- System Design
- Plant Maintenance and Operation
- Compressors and Motors
- Pumps and Motors
- Fans and Motors
- Condensers and Cooling Towers
- Plant Retrofit
Module 08: Variable Air Volume Systems (VAV)
- Types of VAV Systems
- Balancing Pressure Independent Systems
- Balancing Pressure Dependent Systems
- Combination Systems
- Variable Primary/Variable Secondary (Master/Slave Units)
- VAV Troubleshooting Guidelines
Module 09: Piping in HVAC
- Hydronic Systems
- Water Piping Design (DSC-IBM-123)
- Water Piping Design (Version 1.0)
- Steam Systems
- DX Piping Design (Version 1.0)
- Oil Piping
- Gas Piping
- Gas Train Components
Module 10: Duct System in HVAC
- Codes and Standards
- Types of Duct Systems
- Duct Materials
- Supply Air Registers, Grilles, and Diffusers
- Return Air and Exhaust Air Inlets
- Duct Run Fittings
- Air Supply and Venting
- Duct Dampers
- Damper Motors and Actuators
- Troubleshooting Damper Motors
- Blowers (or Fans) for Duct Systems
- Duct System Calculations
- Duct Heat Loss and Gain
- Air Leakage
- Duct Insulation
- Equal Friction Method
- Balancing an Air Distribution System
- Electric Duct Heaters
Who is this course for?
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician with Safety & Personal Skills Bundle is ideal for aspiring HVAC technicians. People who want to learn about this topic and gain a practical skill will also benefit from this course.
Our online courses are uniquely designed for quality distance learning, providing an accessible platform that allows learners to learn from anywhere in the world with a secure internet connection.
If you want to become a professional HVAC technician and increase your earning potential then this course is right for you.
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician with Safety & Personal Skills Bundle is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Technician will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, does the HVAC Technician with Safety and skills bundle come with one certificate only or each one course within bundle with own certificate?
Dear Jana, Thank you for contacting us. You will receive a separate certificate for each course. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.