Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Forklift Training course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. Forklift Training will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Forklift Training training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Forklift Training course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Forklift Training course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Forklift Training course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Forklift Training course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Forklift Training course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Forklift Training course. The Forklift Training course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Forklift Training is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Forklift Training when it suits you. Access the Forklift Training course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Forklift Training course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Forklift Training now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Forklift Training With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Forklift Training
- Full one-year access to Forklift Training Course materials
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Forklift Training
- Study the Forklift Training at your own pace
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Forklift Training
- Study the Forklift Training in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Forklift Training
The Forklift Training training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Forklift Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Forklift Training course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Forklift Training Course Curriculum:
Module 01: Introduction to Forklifts
- What Are Forklifts?
- Key Components of a Forklift
- Truck Frame
- Power Source
- Industrial Uses of Forklifts
- Construction Sites
- Recycling Operations
- Forklift Operating Licence
Module 02: Types of Forklifts
- Industrial Reach Forklift Trucks
- Industrial Counterbalance Forklifts
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Industrial Side Loader Forklifts
- Telescopic Handler Forklifts
- Pedestrian Operated Pallet Trucks
Module 03: Operating Forklifts Safely
- Inspecting a Forklift Vehicle
- Travelling and Manoeuvring the Forklift
- Forklift Controls
- Control Mechanisms
- Mounting and Dismounting
- Start-Up Procedure
- Moving Procedure
Module 04: Moving and Handling Loads Safely
- Loading the Forklift Truck
- Tilting Masts
- Raising the Load
- Transporting a Load
- Loading or Unloading Using a Forklift on Inclines
- Loading or Unloading Trucks
- Using Attachments
- Slings and Lifting Rings
- Causes of Tipping
- Safety Facts
Module 05: Refuelling and Recharging Safely
- Liquid Propane Gas (LPG)
- Diesel or Petrol
- Battery Care and Recharging
- General Safety Points
- Battery Charging Procedure
Module 06: Operational Risks and Hazards
- Forklift Operation Hazards in the Worksite
- Factors Contributing to Forklift Incidents
- Work Organisation
- Workplace Design
- Characteristics of the Load
- Mechanical Conditions
- Reducing Incidents with Pedestrians
- Mortal Dangers Caused by Forklifts
- Forklift Turnovers
- Nearby Worker Struck by Forklift
- Victim Crushed by Forklift
Module 07: Regulations and Safety Measures
- Operational Risk Assessment
- Steps in Creating a Risk Assessment
- Forklift Safety Rules and Regulations
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER)
- Rider-Operated Lift Trucks
- Forklift Safety Tips that Should be Followed at All Times
- Forklift Operators Competency
- When Picking Up Loads
- When Travelling
- When Unloading
- When the Day's Work Ends
All students who successfully complete the Forklift Training course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Forklift Training course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Forklift Training is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Forklift Training course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a Certificate of Achievement to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Forklift Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Forklift Training course, all you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
This Forklift Training course will assist you to get your desired job in the relevant field. The course will also progress your career, regardless of your present job status. You could explore a number of job roles for you to fill as you complete this Forklift Training course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I'm not sure I've correctly understood: does this course lead to a Forklift License or just a Certificate? Can the first be issued only through DL?Answer:
Hi Tancredi, Thank you for your interest. This course is a CPD course designed for self-development and improvement. The learner will receive a CPD accredited certificate after the course completion. This course does not provide any insurance guarantee to work independently. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
how much is courseAnswer:
Hi William, Thank you for your interest. This course is for £10 with a free e-certificate. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What kind of questions are you askingAnswer:
Hi Kojo, Thank you for your interest. The learner will require to submit an assignment at the end of this course. Stay SafeThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion is included in course price
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.