Add to basket or enquire
Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications
Learn how the Flex 2 product line delivers a standards-based programming methodology to combine the richness of the desktop with the reach of the web. Using Flex 2, you can deliver dashboards, e-commerce, and self-service applications that improve the bottom line and customer experience. Practice with the work-along tutorials as you watch the detailed instructional videos.
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This course consists of the following modules:
- Introduction Adobe Flex 2
- Using Flex Builder™ 2
- Flex Fundamentals
- Handling events
- Application Navigation
- Retrieving XML Data
- Using view states
- Building a Stock photo Application, Part 1
- Using data grid
- Architecting an Application
- Using a Repeater
- Building a Stock photo Application, Part 2
- Manipulating XML
- Using web services
- Manipulating Complex Data Structures
- Formatting & Validating data
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Flex 2: Rich Internet Applications.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring software engineers / developers
- IT professionals
- Aspiring games programmers / developer
- Job seekers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Software engineering
- Software development
- Games engineering
- Games development
- Games programming
- Software programming
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.