Fashion Design Level 3 Advanced Diploma
Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Fashion Design and you will get an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Want to become a professional fashion designer? Inspire London College offers you Level 3 Diploma in Fashion Designing that will give you the most flexible way to enter into the industry.
Fashion design industry is the world’s most attractive and desirable industry that fascinates many individuals and creates a strong desire for becoming the part of the industry.
The ILC’s Diploma in Fashion Designing is designed for the learners who want to be the part of modern clothing and accessories firms or want to start their own business in fashion industry. As the fashion designing diploma course is comprehensively prepared and will introduce you the history of fashion industry, modern fashion industry and the latest fashion trends. In addition to this learners will be served with knowledge about the color scheming, role of patterns, sketching, and different elements of designs. The course will explain the process of fashion designing in detail.
After Fashion Design course the learners will be able to understand the foundation of fashion designing and they will be eligible apply for a job in fashion industry. The Fashion Design course will also enhance the skills and knowledge of the learners for starting their own business of fashion designing. Participants having great creative skills and strong aspiration for starting a career in fashion industry can take this course.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for Fashion Design course you will get access to our VLE/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available there.
Fashion Design Level 3 Diploma Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation **
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7.
Fashion Design Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding the field of fashion design and their role in modern business environment.
- It will provide an opportunity to a candidate to learn about the upcoming trends and predict the future trends in the fashion market.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of fashion designing.
- Understanding important element of design and their implication to the real market.
- Understanding the skills to design and develop dress that is up in trend in the market.
- Understanding the skill that helps the candidate to design unique sketches.
- Understanding the process of fashion designing.
Level 3 Diploma in Fashion Design is 60 credits certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Fashion Design learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units.
- Introduction to Fashion Designing
- Identifying the upcoming fashion trends
- Fundamental principles of fashion designing
- Understanding essential elements of design and their applications
- Basics of professional dress designing
- Professional fashion sketching
- After studying the Fashion Design course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Inspire London College seeks to offer these courses to a variety of audience for fulfilling their demands. This Fashion Design Course initially seek to serve the ambitious learners who have a strong desire to become a Fashion Designer. These courses also focus the candidates who want to be part of Fashion Industry by establishing their own business and expanding it through creativity.
Inspire London College is exclusively dedicated to provide its worldwide learners with accredited courses.
Students seeking to enrol for Fashion Design Course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Fashion Industry offers a number of opportunities for new comers regardless of its competitive nature. After learning students will be able to explore a number of opportunities such as Fashion Designer jobs in world’s most renowned brands, clothing and textile industry, dress-making firms, brands of clothing accessories or they can start their own business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.