Fashion Design Diploma
Check out this an Endorsed Level 4 Diploma in Fashion Design and You will get Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Enter in to the world most creative and fascinating industry by taking the Level 4 Diploma in Fashion Design offered by Inspire London College. This Diploma in Fashion Design has been prepared for the participants who are seeking to establish their career in the fashion industry or they want to start their own business of fashion designing. This Fashion Designing Diploma, offers you a comprehensive knowledge that will further enhance your creative skills and you will be able develop the new and creative designs.
Fashion Designing Level 4 Diploma gives participants a broader view of fashion industry and cater them with knowledge of design principles, elements of designing, latest trends in fashion industry, sewing techniques, selection of textile for designs, role of patterns and colors in designing process. The course starts from very basics of fashion designing and takes the participants to higher level of the studies and enables them to develop new skills that are necessary for becoming a fashion designer.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Moodle/ VLE and all the study materials and assessments will be available there.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform / Moodle 24/7
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding the field of fashion design and their role in modern business environment.
- Understand basic elements of fashion designing and understanding of upcoming market trends.
- It will provide an opportunity to the candidate to learn about the upcoming trends and predict the future trends in fashion market.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of fashion designing.
- Understanding important element of design and their implication to the real market.
- To understand the skills of sewing in fashion design business and to get the fundamentals of starting new fashion business.
- Understanding the skills to design and develop dress that is up in trend in market.
- Understanding the skill that helps candidate to design unique sketches.
- Understand the process of fashion designing
Level 4 Diploma in Fashion Design is 90 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Fashion Design learner must have to achieve minimum 9 units .
- Understand Basics of Fashion Design
- Understand Elements of Designing
- Primary Focus on Principal of Design
- Fundamentals of Dress Designing
- Role of Colors in Designing
- Understand Professional Design Process
- Basis of Professional Fashion Sketching
- Understanding to Sewing Techniques
- Basics of Sewing Process
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £40
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Fashion Design Diploma targets a variety of audience for fulfilling their demands. These courses initially seek to serve the ambitious learners who have a strong desire to become a Fashion Designer. These courses also focus the candidates who want to be part of Fashion Industry by establishing their own business and expanding it through creativity.
Inspire London College is exclusively dedicated to provide its worldwide learners with accredited courses.
Students seeking to enrol for Fashion Design Course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Fashion Industry offers a number of opportunities for new comers regardless of its competitive nature. After learning students will be able to explore a number of opportunities such as Fashion Designer jobs in world’s most renowned brands, clothing and textile industry, dress-making firms, brands of clothing accessories or they can start their own business.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.