The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Scale up your English language skills and gain the qualities to become a successful trainer from this ESL training course. Learn about classroom management, planning lessons, and delivering them in a fun way to your students. Get the potential to add extra value to your resume and finally stand out of the crowd. So, enrol now and start learning today.
This ESL training course aims to provide a rock-solid understanding of English teaching methods, techniques, and strategies. With a better understanding of students' psychology, this course shows how to teach English via games and activities in the classroom. Further, it focuses on improving your overall English language skills to teach English as a foreign language.
Besides language proficiency, this course also focuses on several professional and interpersonal skills required to be a successful teacher. Remove your fear of public speaking and while improving your problem-solving skills from this ESL teaching course. By the end of this course, you can equip yourself with the skills needed to become an ESL teacher in the future.
CPD also accredits this ESL Teaching Course with 10 CPD points to be added to your portfolio after finishing it. The ESL Teaching Course consists of 9 modules, and you can complete the entire course with just 2 hours of study.
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the ESL Teaching Course to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. As a result, you can take the ESL Teaching Course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
Skills You Will Gain:
After completing the ESL Teaching Course, you will be able to —
- Learn the basics of ESL teaching methods
- Understand the roles and duties of an ESL trainer
- Learn about classroom management and time management
- Construct games and plan lessons to teach in a fun way
- Brush up your English grammar, phonetic and vocabulary knowledge
- Improve your communication skills (i.e. listening, speaking, writing and reading)
- Enhance your public speaking ability
- Improve your problem-solving skills
- Get fruitful career advice to become a successful teacher
Why Study ESL Teaching Diploma with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the ESL Teaching Diploma course:
- Access the ESL Teaching Diploma through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The ESL Teaching Diploma course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The ESL Teaching Diploma course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the ESL Teaching Diploma course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the ESL Teaching Diploma course for one year
***ESL Teaching Diploma***
- ESL Teaching: Introduction
- ESL Teaching: The basics
- ESL Teaching: Review of the methods, games and lesson plans
- ESL Teaching: Review of the methods, how to construct games and lesson plans
- ESL Teaching: Classroom management
- ESL Teaching: Phonics, basic sounds and games
- ESL Teaching: Phonics, Lesson plans, CVC words and final sounds
- ESL Teaching: Final thoughts- An overview of travelling and teaching in Asia
- ESL Teaching: Final thoughts and advice for teachers
To successfully complete the ESL Teaching Diploma course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a CPD Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your ESL Teaching Diploma course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This ESL Teaching Diploma course is ideal for:
- University students
- ESL trainers or coach
- English Language trainers
- Any aspiring teaching professional
- Anyone who want to improve their English skills
The ESL Teaching Diploma course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the ESL Teaching Diploma students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the ESL Teaching Diploma course straight away!
This ESL Teaching Course will prepare the students as more complete and compatible person in their professional career. Hence this training is the first step to become a —
- ESL Trainer
- Teaching Assistant
- English Language Teacher
- English Language Researcher
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.