Master the strategies of using the appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar with the English: Improve Your English course.
The course is designed for the people who want to improve their skills in the English language, especially in the writing section. The course helps you to write the perfect structure with the right spelling and punctuation.
Throughout the course, you will be able to identify punctuation and master the methods of using a comma, colons, semi-colons, apostrophes, and full stops. Additionally, the course analyses the English sentence structure so that you can understand the formation of a sentence and able to use your own sentence. You will learn how to use and format paragraphs. The right ways of using a noun, pronoun, adjectives, adverbs, etc. will be covered in the course. The right ways of using correct spellings for the plurals and homophones such as their, they’re, there, etc. will be covered in the course. Finally, the course shows you to write different types of text such as blog, article, emails, letter, and more.
Having completed the course, you will be confident enough to use the acquired knowledge in your real work and able to write boldly and help others or guides your kids in their learning.
You will be amazed to know that approximately 7.5 billion inhabitants, 1.5 billion speak English that means 20% of the Earth's population communicates with the language. However, all are not the native English speakers. A great number of people use English as a second language. A survey in 2015 reveals that 67 sovereign states and 27 non-sovereign entities use English as an official language. It is easy to understand the importance of learning English.
As mentioned earlier, the course focuses on the grammatical part of the English language and helps you to write flawless English. The course can mainly be divided into three parts:
- Punctuation – where you will learn the basic rules of punctuation, here to pause, where you put a comma or semicolon and more.
- Spelling – The fundamental techniques of spelling will be discussed in the course.
- Grammar – The basic grammatical rules and structures will be examined with an appropriate illustration.
Key features of the course:
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees, only pay the price of the course which includes exam fees.
- Recognised qualification upon successful completion of the course
- Study from anywhere, anytime, whenever it is convenient for you.
- Affordable and engaging e-learning study materials
- Study at your own pace from tablet, PC or smartphone
- Online tutor support when you are in need.
What Will You Learn?
- Realize the importance of learning a second language.
- Explore the reasons for learning the English language.
- Learn the right ways of learning the English language.
- Understand the English sentence structure.
- You will learn how to use punctuation and know how to use a comma, colons, semi-colons, apostrophes, and other punctuation marks.
- Master the common grammatical rules and know about the parts of speech: nouns, pronouns, adverbs, adjectives, etc.
- You will master the use of the verb, ‘to be’ verb and use of tense.
- The course guides you in the right ways of using verbs, adverbs, adjectives, nouns, and pronouns.
- Explore the rules of spelling including the differences of plurals, there, they're and their.
- Learn how to structure a sentence and a paragraph including the usage of capital letters.
- Know how to write different types of writing such as blog content, article, letter, emails etc.
- English Language
- Learning English
- Punctuation in English
- Sentence Structure
- Verb tenses and aspects
- The future
- Be, have and do
- Modal verbs
- English Writing
- Tips to Improve in English
Assessment and Certification
The course is assessed online with a multiple-choice test, which is marked automatically. You will know instantly whether you have passed or not. Those who pass this test will have the qualification of English: Improve Your English. Certificate will be produced in PDF format at an additional cost and sent by email.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.