Add to basket or enquire
This comprehensive English grammar refresher course will re-teach you everything you should have learned at school! Whether you struggle with punctuation, colon, spelling or anything grammar-related, you'll be a grammar expert by the time you take our assessment and earn your certificate!
- Punctuation – when to use a comma or a colon
- Apostrophes and other marks
- All things grammar from nouns to adverbs
- Spelling and plurals
- Sentences and paragraphs
- Writing styles Download and/or Print Out your Course Certificate!
If you could never understand the difference between a colon and a semi colon, or between their and there and they’re, then this is the course for you!
We’ll take a fresh look at all the things you’ve forgotten or never understood at school so that you can write emails and messages with the confidence that you will be right (or should that be write?!).
There’s nothing worse than being told you have spelling or grammar mistakes on your CV or in an important presentation or an email to a big client. Together, we’ll put all those worries to bed.
NEW BONUS LECTURE - TENSES - SEE SECTION 7!
- English is Tough!
Let's Nail Punctuation
- Colons & Semi Colons
Sentences & Paragraphs
- Capital Letters
- Sentence Structure
- Their, there, they're
- The Verb ‘To Be’
- Different Text
- How to write a blog
- Tenses - The Past, Present & Future!
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- People who feel their writing is holding them back
- Talented professionals who want to write with confidence
- People who want to recap
- Non native English speakers who need some help
Language – English
Requirements – English speaker; appreciate bad jokes…
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How old must you be to do the course
Hi Sandra, Many thanks for your message. There aren't any age restrictions on the courses, just the ability to operate a laptop, tablet or mobile phone, and also an internet connection. Hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hello, I purchased this course earlier this year but couldn't complete due to lack of time, I would like to continue but can't get back on to it.
Hi Tracey Can you get in touch directly and we will get you back on the course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How can I take part in this class. Thank you.
HI Victoria, Thanks for getting in touch. All of our courses are online & therefore you will be able to access it through our website. I hope this helps,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.