Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Our Aim Is Your Satisfaction! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
Are you looking to improve your current abilities or make a career move? Our unique Educational Psychology course might help you get there! Expand your expertise with high-quality training - study the Educational Psychology course and get an expertly designed, great-value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the Educational Psychology online training course.
This Diploma in Educational Psychology and Development at QLS Level 4 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPDQS(with 120 CPD points) to make your skill development & career progression more accessible than ever!
The Educational Psychology course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the Educational Psychology course, an instant e-certificate will be exhibited in your profile that you can order as proof of your skills and knowledge. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling in this Educational Psychology course.
This Educational Psychology training can help you to accomplish your ambitions and prepare you for a meaningful career. So, enrol on this Educational Psychology course today and gear up for excellence!
Why Prefer This Educational Psychology Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another certificate accredited by CPDQS.
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and Engaging Content.
- Free Assessments
- 24/7 Tutor Support.
Take a step toward a brighter future!
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Educational Psychology course:
- Module 01: Overview
- Module 02: Educational Psychology and its History
- Module 03: Behavioural Views of Learning
- Module 04: Cognitive Development
- Module 05: Social, Moral, and Emotional Development
- Module 06: Constructivism and Motivation
- Module 07: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties
- Module 08: Applying Educational Psychology to Teaching
- Module 09: Effective Instruction and Technology in Education
- Module 10: Opportunities and Careers
You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam.Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the Diploma in Educational Psychology and Development at QLS Level 4 exam, you will be able to request a certificate at an additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Who is this course for?
Anyone interested in learning more about the topic is advised to take this Educational Psychology course. This course is open to everybody.
Kindly be informed that completing this online course does not grant you the authority to practice as a Licensed Psychologist. If you are searching for a course that fulfills the HCPC's standards, please contact the HCPC or the RCSLT.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate Accredited by CPD
Digital certificate - £10
Diploma in Educational Psychology and Development at QLS Level 4
Hard copy certificate - £99
After successfully completing this Diploma in Educational Psychology and Development at QLS Level 4, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 99 GBP inside the UK
- 109 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPD
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.