Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Please take advantage of online retailing's potential by enrolling in our Level 5 Ecommerce Management Course. The options for selling things and operating enterprises on the World Wide Web have never been more numerous or accessible than they are today.
This Level 5 Ecommerce Management course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD, CMA, and IAO (with 150 CPD points) to accelerate your skill development and career advancement in Ecommerce Management.
By recognising the potential of eCommerce and enrolling in one of the best eCommerce courses available online, you may develop your entrepreneurial skills and establish a lucrative business.
This comprehensive Ecommerce Management course includes vital advice from industry gurus on maximising yours as an online business owner and how to market your expertise. Our Level 5 Ecommerce Management Course delivers the whole learning curve for anyone interested in starting and growing a profitable online business.
You will learn how to create and execute eCommerce initiatives, as well as how to provide quality customer care. The most influential brands, goods, and services will be reviewed and the approaches necessary to generate content at an affordable rate. Additionally, you'll learn how to leverage social media and other marketing platforms, as well as transaction management and analytics.
This CPD, CMA, and IAO-accredited Level 5 Ecommerce Management course includes 150 CPD credits for career development. Students can anticipate taking approximately 431 hours to complete this eCommerce management course. Additionally, we will provide you with specialised expert assistance to address any questions you may have while studying our eCommerce management curriculum.
Our eCommerce management course can be completed from any location with an internet connection and at your own pace. Enrolling in the eCommerce management course guarantees that you will find your ideal job sooner than ever imagined. With eCommerce management, you can stand out from the crowd and train for the career you want.
Each online module is a masterclass on a specific aspect of eCommerce and may be completed at your own pace. So enrol now and look forward to the future success of your internet business.
Learning Outcomes of eCommerce Management Course:
- Understand the definition and potential of e-business
- Be able to plan and implement eCommerce strategies
- Know how to deliver fantastic customer service
- Learn how to provide in-demand services or products
- Gain an acute understanding of content planning and production
- Become skilled in using social media and other platforms for marketing
- Attain the right kind of transaction management for your business
- Perform analytics to measure the progress of your business
Experts have designed the Level 5 Ecommerce Management course to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all students who enrol. Enrol on the Level 5 Ecommerce Management training now and get instant access to all Level 5 Ecommerce Management course materials.
Enjoy the Level 5 Ecommerce Management course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. So start your learning journey with this Level 5 Ecommerce Management course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer this Level 5 Ecommerce Management Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme and another certificate accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO after completing this Level 5 Ecommerce Management course.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the Level 5 Ecommerce Management program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Here is the curriculum breakdown of the Level 5 Ecommerce Management course:
**Level 5 Ecommerce Management Course**
Ecommerce Management Module 1: Introduction to Electronic Commerce
- What is Electronic Commerce?
- Definition of E-Business
- The Difference Between E-Commerce and E-Business
- Technological Aspects of Electronic Commerce
- Types of EC Business Models
Ecommerce Management Module 2: Ecommerce Strategy and Implementation
- Concepts and Overview
- Strategy Initiation
- Strategy Formulation
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Assessment
- Performance Improvement and Innovations
Ecommerce Management Module 3: Customer Service
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Problems in EC Customer Service
- Creating a Customer Service Strategy
- Automated Customer Service Systems
- Call Centres
Ecommerce Management Module 4: Products, Brands, and Services
- Pitching without Pushing
- Rewarding Customers
- Creating Brand Loyalty
- Creating Special Programs
- Serving as a Brand Spokesperson
- Promoting Community Engagement
- Providing Feedback to the Customer
- Maintaining a Positive Environment
- Dealing with Resistance from Your Superiors
Ecommerce Management Module 5: Content Planning and Production
- Content Execution Plan
- Messaging, Voice, and Style Guide
- Developing Messaging Approach
- Content Calendar
Ecommerce Management Module 6: Use of Social Networks
- Main Social Networks
- Functions of Social Networks
- The Need to Create a Blog
- Implementing Social Media Strategy
Ecommerce Management Module 7: Marketing
- Online Consumer Behaviour
- Personalisation in Ecommerce
- Behavioural Marketing
- Market Research for Ecommerce
- Representative Market Research Approaches
- Web Advertising
- Online Advertising Methods
- E-Mail Advertising
- Search Engine Advertisement and Optimisation
- Developing an Online Advertising Plan
Ecommerce Management Module 8: Creating an Engaging User Experience
- Creating an Effective Business Presence Online
- Accessibility Goals for Business Web Sites
- Customer-Centric Web Site Design
- What is e-CRM?
- Benefits of e-CRM
- Building Relationships
Ecommerce Management Module 9: Transaction Management
- Common Online Payment Methods
- Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment Systems
- Payment Cards
- Digital Cash
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Digital Cash
- Digital Wallets
- Mobile Banking
- PayPal Payment System
Ecommerce Management Module 10: Ecommerce Analytics
- What is Ecommerce Analytics?
- eCommerce Metrics
- Ecommerce Analytics Tools
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. After completing an online module, you will be given immediate access to a specially designed MCQ test. The results will be immediately analyzed, and the score will be shown for your review. The passing score for each test will be set at 60%.
You will be entitled to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme after you have completed all of the exams.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion:
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After completing the Level 5 Ecommerce Management course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certification Accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO
Upon finishing the Level 5 Ecommerce Management course, you will receive an accredited certification recognised all over the UK and internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed HardCopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
Is This Level 5 Ecommerce Management Course Is Right for You?
Our Level 5 Ecommerce Management course is suitable for anyone interested in learning more about this subject. The Level 5 Ecommerce Management programme will assist you in developing a firm grasp of the fundamental ideas and acquire in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
Everyone is welcome to enrol in this Level 5 Ecommerce Management course. There are no formal admission prerequisites, and course materials are accessible from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the Level 5 Ecommerce Management program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this Level 5 Ecommerce Management course without hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy and be over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Level 5 Ecommerce Management course allows you to study at your speed and grow a quality skillset.
This Level 5 Ecommerce Management course is appropriate for any motivated business person or entrepreneur who wants to be introduced to eCommerce's potential. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Ecommerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Marketing Assistant
- Business Owner
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.