UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Door Supervisor Skills Diploma (Level 5) - CPD Accredited
Door Supervisor Skills course is designed by a specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of office management and administration.
Door Supervisor Skills diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know that Door Supervisor Skills are important because possessing good Door Supervisor Skills to establish trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Door Supervisor Skills and organisational skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
Note: This course is not to apply for SIA Licence. For applying the SIA licence learner needs to get a Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (QCF).
Level 5 Diploma in Door Supervisor Skills is a CPD Accredited Diploma. This Diploma is for those who have the security badge and like to enhance their skills in office management and administration to work as corporate security Officer. Our skill-focused CPD Accredited courses are specially designed to enhance their skills. Take your career to the next level or possibly start out in an exciting new direction. We are confident that you will get the best training and gain the necessary skills and knowledge.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Level 5 Diploma in Door Supervisor Skills is 100 credits Diploma. To achieve a Level 5Door Supervisor Skills Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 2: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 3: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize the challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 4: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 5: Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 6: Telephone Etiquettes
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
Module 7: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organized
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritize their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Module 8: Facilitation Skills
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming, and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions, and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate, and how to implement them.
Module 9: Basic Soft Skills
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
Module 10: Microsoft Office
- Excel 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Use Quick Analysis, Charts and Objects
- Outlook 2016 Essentials
- Communicate with Email
- Manage Messages
- Manage Schedules
- Manage Contacts and Groups
- Manage the Outlook Environment
- PowerPoint 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Presentations
- Insert and Format Text, Shapes and Images
- Insert Tables, Charts, SmartArt, and Media
- Apply Transitions and Animations
- View Slideshows and Work with Multiple Presentations
- Word 2016 Essentials
- Create and Manage Documents
- Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
- Create Lists and Tables
- Insert and Format Graphic Elements
- Create and Manage References
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges; local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Door Supervisor Skills, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Door Supervisor Skills can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Door Supervisor Skills Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Office Admin is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
UK Professional Development Academy is the UK Leading Online Academy that provides a variety of Distance Learning Professional Training Courses.
All the Courses / Training are of Professional and Vocational in nature and provide the learner's professional skills and knowledge for a specific discipline.
UK Professional Development Academy offers a flexible, accessible prestigious professional course & Professional Training, Skills Enhancement Training to help you reach your set target occupation.
Employability Enhancement Theme Professional Training Courses are also offered by UKPDA to develop the professional career of employees and personal and professional development for an individual(s)
UK Professional Development Academy provides a wide range of Professional Training Courses.
Skills Enhancement Training Courses are specially designed to enhance the Professional Skill of candidates / Learners on their workplace to get the new direction of development.
UK Professional Development Academy opened its centre in September 2017 to meet an ever-increasing demand for Professional Development Training Courses UK and worldwide.
MISSION & VISION
The mission of UK Development Professional Academy is to “provide high quality, timely and cost-effective professional development”.
The objective of UK Development Professional Academy is to provide the learner with Professional Development skills & knowledge by starting a collaborative framework of public as well as private partnerships.
Our vision is to develop and recognised as UKs one of the most valuable, leading and trusted distance learning institute.
UK Professional Development Academy trainers, technical team and marketing department are working with great confidence to provide candidates with the best Professional and Vocational educational experience.
Online Learning Qualifications & Professional Training Courses
UK Professional Development Academy offers the number of courses in different Disciplines of study by Learning Platform. Now UKPDA has candidates / Learners from the entire world to achieve quality education from professional staff members.
UK Professional Development Academy is an innovative, dynamic educational academy in the United Kingdom. UKPDA deliver Distance Learning Professional Training Courses
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
does doing this course mean I can apply for an SIA license if I pass the assessment at the end?
No, Not to apply for SIA Licence. This is a CPD Endorsed Course. This course is for those who have the security badge and like to enhance their skills in office management and administration to work as corporate security. Our skill-focused CPD courses are specially designed to enhance their skills. Take your career to the next level or possibly start out in an exciting new direction. We are confident that you will get the best training and gain the necessary skills and knowledge.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Will i be able to work in a wide range of sectors with the door supervisor licence, for example events, like concerts, retail, bars, clubs, contruct
This course is not to apply for SIA Licence. For applying the SIA licence learner needs to get a Level 2 Award for Working as a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (QCF). Level 5 Diploma in Door Supervisor Skills is a CPD Accredited Diploma. This Diploma is for those who have the security badge and like to enhance their skills in office management and administration to work as corporate security Officer.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.