Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Want to become a Domestic Electrician but not sure where to start? Simply enrol on the Domestic Electrician Course today and discover all the key skills and knowledge you need to follow your dreams! Boost your CV today with the Domestic Electrician Course.
The Domestic Electrician Course is ideal for beginners and has been expertly created to give you a complete understanding of everything you need you to know as a Domestic Electrician. The Domestic Electrician Course will teach you about working with electricity, as well as ensuring you are working with health and safety measures in mind at all times.
Skills You Will Learn from This Domestic Electrician Course:
- Basic electricity knowledge
- Essential electrician safety precautions
- An understanding of direct current and alternating current
- Working safely with electrical equipment as an Electrician
- Dealing with electrical incidents as an Electrician
- Carrying out an electrical risk assessment as an Electrician
- Reducing and controlling risks as an Electrician
- Carrying out combined inspection and testing
Key Topics to Be Covered in This Domestic Electrician Course:
- Basic electricity safety knowledge and the precautions you need to take
- An in-depth look at voltage and resistance
- Information about capacitance and capacitors
- How to work safely with electrical equipment as an Electrician
- How to deal with electrical incidents safely as an Electrician
- Step-by-step instructions on how to carry out a risk assessment as an Electrician
- How you can reduce and control risks as an Electrician
- The process of carrying out combined inspection and testing (PAT) as an Electrician
Why choose Domestic Electrician Course?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAO & CPD accredited qualification
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included.
Here are the topics you will cover in the Domestic Electrician Course;
***Domestic Electrician Course***
- Module 1: Safety Precautions
- Module 2: Direct Current
- Module 3: Alternating Current
- Module 4: Voltage and Resistance
- Module 5: Capacitance and Capacitors
- Module 6: Working Safely with Electrical Equipment
- Module 7: Electrical Incidents
- Module 8: Risk Assessment
- Module 9: Reducing and Controlling Risks
- Module 10: Combined Inspection and Testing
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and CPD and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34.
Who is this course for?
The Domestic Electrician Course has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Domestic Electrician Course. Enrol on the Domestic Electrician Course and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Domestic Electrician Course with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Domestic Electrician Course without any delay. We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16. Complete the Domestic Electrician Course online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.