International Career Institute
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
A career in travel and tourism is not only exciting; it can also be very lucrative. With the right skills, you can be accepted in well-known companies and enjoy the climb in the corporate ladder. The good news is that, with ICI, you do not have to spend four years to get the education and skills you need. Together with travel and tourism industry leaders, ICI created a travel and tourism course that’s right for you.
1. Tourism Defined
2. The Tourism System
3. The Development of Tourism
4. Tourist Destinations
5. The Tourism Product
6. The Tourism Industry
8. Economic Issues in Tourism
9. Socio-cultural and Environmental Impacts
10. Tourism Planning
11. Alternative Tourism
12. The Future of Tourism
13. Receive and Process Reservations
14. Access and Interpret Product Information
15. Sell Tourism Products Services
16. Source and Provide Destination Information and Advice
17. Communicating Effectively with Tourists
18. Setting Up a Tourist Business
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Places are limited, in demand and entry into the course is on a first come first served basis.
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
How to obtain more information & apply?
For more information about this course please enquire via the enquiry form now.
Who is this course for?
Anyone wanting to start a career in Travel and Tourism
Upon completion of the course, you stand the best chances of getting hired at the following industries:
• Cruise lines
• Travel agencies
• Tourist information services
• Tourism marketing consultancies
• Theme parks and tourist attractions
• Tour operators
• Coach tour companies
• Conference and incentive travel tours
Get the right skills, get the advantage!
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.