Diploma in Teaching Assistant - Level 3
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Do you love to work with children? Do you have a passion for teaching? You can now combine these two and become a teaching assistant with the Diploma in Teaching Assistant – Level 3 course. The course will prepare you to have a rewarding and enjoyable career in education.
The course will cover key features such as how to support the development of children, supporting learning activities, support a child with special education needs and contribute to positive relationships. The course is a requirement for anyone preparing to become a teaching assistant. You must have the necessary skills and knowledge to understand how to work with and tackle children in an encouraging and supportive manner.
If you want to play a part in the wellbeing of a child’s education the Diploma in Teaching Assistant – Level 3 is perfect for you. Learn how to work closely with teachers and parents and make play an integral part of their development and growth. It is a comprehensive course that will fully equip you to play an important role in the education of children.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Customer Service and Opera PMS Software Training - Level 3
- Diploma in Leadership and Management – Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
- Diploma in Management Accounting - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3
- Diploma in Central Banking Monetary Policy - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Economics - Level 3
- Diploma in Business and Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Applied Business Analysis - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Systems - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Information Management - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Bookkeeping - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Reception - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of what it means to be a teaching assistant and your role in the classroom or educational setting.
- Learn more about the development and growth of children and how you can support them during this period.
- Learn about child safety and welfare.
- Gain an understanding in social skills and communication and how to support children with disabilities.
- Enhance positive relationships with children and young people.
- An interest to progress in your career in education.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Teaching Assistant – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 03 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Assistant by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04515
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Teacher Assistants, Teaching Assistants
- Individuals with background in education
- Nursery teachers
- Anyone with a desire to teach and work with children
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
This course can also help in the below mentioned job positions:
- Teaching Assistant – £12,166 per annum
- Preschool Teacher – £19,215 per annum
- Daycare Teacher – £19,097 per annum
- Teacher Assistant – £12,610 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Teacher Aid
- Toddler Teacher
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.