If you want to work in a business environment, the key place to start is in administration. Being employed in administration will allow you to explore many exciting opportunities to advance in your career. The Diploma in Organisational Administration – Level 3 is a comprehensive training that offers insight into a business organisation. Administration is central to the overall success of an organisation and how well it functions, grows and develops. It is an excellent field to get into, whether you are new to administration or already employed, and looking to acquire a promotion or new employment opportunities.
Qualifying in Organisational administration allows business administrators to learn to perform their job effectively and efficiently. It is the fundamental introduction to what takes place in a business environment and the duties involved to achieve overall success. The course contains key topics related to business administrative tasks and duties.
The Diploma in Organisational Administration – Level 3 course will educate you on business administration matters and gives you the opportunity to enhance your vocational training. Students will find this course helpful and the academic qualification will propel them to find a well-paying job.
What will I learn?
- What does a business administrator do? Learn the duties of the job role and become competent in the workplace.
- Learn how to plan events and schedule meetings.
- Learn administrative best practices and how to apply them in a business environment to increase growth and development.
- Learn how to supervise and motivate a team to reach maximum growth.
- Have a good understanding of customer service.
- Qualifying in organisational administration means you can work in various roles in well-paid positions, with room for career progression.
1: Organisational Business Environment
2: Working With Other Employees
3: Good Customer Service
4: Conducting Meetings
5: Business Documents
6: Managing A Team In A Business Environment
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
Please Note: Additionally, £79 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 02 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Upon the completion of this course, you will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Organisational Administration by ABC Awards. The Certification will also include the summary of units learned. Each unit will include the specificities studied. You will gain a professional qualification and be viewed as a marketable candidate by potential employers who will recognise your skills and commitment demonstrated while following this course.
ABC Awards is a leading national awarding body renowned for its extensive range of industry-standard accredited vocational qualifications. ABC Awards is Ofqual regulated and have an established reputation for cultivating high-quality and diverse skills and knowledge. They are committed to developing and awarding qualifications that showcase skills for employment. ABC Awards was established in 1998 and thousands of learners qualify for their vocational trainings each year. They offer a wide range of qualifications that cover multiple sectors and industries. They have a simplified process and learners are guaranteed to receive excellent value for money. ABC Awards ensures their partners receive the best possible service.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Who is this course for?
- Business Administrators and Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Business Administration and further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Business Administrator – £16,594 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,483 per annum
- Administration Manager – £25,052 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,537 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £17,005 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.