South London College
Add to basket or enquire
To our learners
The Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak is one of the most potent threats that is endangering human lives every moment. We are indebted to the healthcare workers battling the disease on the front lines with complete self-sacrifice for our wellbeing.
Corporate governance refers to the system of rules, practices and processes which directs and controls an organisation. An organisation has to ensure the compatibility of its corporate governance with the business law to thrive in the long run, and this Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law – Level 3 has been developed to help you do just that. This course will educate you on all the legal concepts and procedures needed to establish good corporate governance within your organisation.
Once you understand about ethics in business, ethics in practice, corporate governance, codes and CSR, this course will move onto examine the legal procedures needed to improve an organisation’s legal status. The course curriculum will also enlighten you about independent entrepreneurship, corporation, limited partnership and general partnership to help you decide which structure best suits your business or organisation.
It is crucial to recognize ethical and governance issues within a business environment to rectify it accordingly. This course will answer how exactly this can be done, followed by modules that will guide you on how to apply decision making principles in business functions and professional settings. By the completion of this course, you should be able to analyse business success and engage in legal activities with the related parties to help your business thrive legally.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Global Edulink* has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 3 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Global Edulink* to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
*South London College is an approved reselling partner for ABC Awards courses under Global Edulink
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA / Qualification Wales
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
What Will I Learn?
- Gain an understanding of independent entrepreneur, corporation, limited partnership and general partnership.
- Understand legal procedures and how to improve your legal status in whichever structure you are employed in.
- Understanding the structure that may be best for your business or organisation.
- Discuss and analyse your business success with legal advisors.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of concepts, theories, ethics and corporate governance.
- Learn to recognise ethical and governance issues that are critical to the business environment.
- Learn to apply principles in decision making in business functions and professional settings.
- Gain an understanding of ethical and professional conduct.
1: Ethics In Business
2: Ethics In Practice
3: Corporate Governance, Codes And Csr
4: The Role Of Audit
5: Internal Audit
6: Error And Fraud
8: Terms Of The Contracts
9: Employment Law
11: Legal Personalities And Companies
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Corporate Governance & Business Law - Level 3 successfully, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
At the end of this course successful learners will receive a Certificate of Achievement from ABC Awards and Certa Awards and a Learner Unit Summary (which lists the components the learner has completed as part of the course).
Course Code: QLS-04485
Awarding Body (Accreditation)
ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Business Consultants, Business Owners
- Individuals studying business law
- Entrepreneurs and Business Managers
- Anyone who wants to expand their understanding in business and law
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 2 or above in any discipline.
- Business Manager - £34,081 per annum
- Business Owner - £27,871 per annum
- Business Consultant - £38,135 per annum
- Human Resources Manager - £35,414 per annum
- Senior Accountant - £33,929 per annum
- Auditor - £28,680 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Independent business professionals
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I don't understand the 14 days access and upgrade.
DearVictor Thank you very much for your query. You will receive free 14 day temporary access to Study materials. And then you can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Does this course teach about internal audit
Dear Jessica Thank you very much for your query. Yes there's a specially designed topic for you. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.Leave a review