International Career Institute
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
ICI’s business management module will help you hone the skills you will need for small business or large business department management. It was developed by professionals with extensive experience in the business industry, discussing a wide range of topics that will help you build a strong foundation for your career in management.
The course includes lessons on:
- Establishment Procedures
- Management Procedures
- Communication in Business
- Problem Solving
- Staff Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Techniques
Begin a stimulating and financially-rewarding career in this growing field. If you have the right qualifications, you can:
- Start a job in an established business to earn experience.
- Boost your earning capability and enjoy job security.
- Work your way as a business consultant so that you can help others tap business opportunities and assist in establishing and improving such to ensure growth and success of business.
- Have the power to start building your own empire and obtain the freedom of becoming your own boss! If you own the small business, you can work practically anytime and anywhere you wish without compromising on driving your business to success. Have your own retail store, start a franchised business, or enjoy the many benefits of a home-based business.
Business opportunities are infinite and with a business management course from ICI, business managers will definitely reap the rewards today and in the future.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.