London School of Planning and Management
Add to basket or enquire
The aim of this qualification is to recognise learners’ achievements within the business administration environment. It developed learners’ understanding of the principles of processes of business administration across a broad range of occupational roles.
Now achieve this qualification in just 6-month !
- Contact admissions team at London School of Planning and Management for special REED Price.
- Visit LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
- Email admissions [at] LSPM [dot] ORG [dot] UK
Why choose LSPM?
- Your qualification is recognised and accepted world over.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Flexible payment plans, pay fee in easy monthly, quarterly or yearly instalments.
- Fast track mode - attain your qualification in just 6 months!
- Dedicated Tutor Support via live chat
Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration
Mandatory Units Group A
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business
Optional Units Group B
- Contribute to the improvement of business performance
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Develop a presentation
- Deliver a presentation
- Create bespoke business documents
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an information system
- Monitor information systems
- Evaluate the provision of business travel or accommodation
- Provide administrative support in schools
- Administer parking and traffic challenges, representations and civil parking appeals
- Administer statutory parking and traffic appeals
- Administer parking and traffic debt recovery
- Administer legal files
- Build legal case files
- Manage legal case files
- Manage an office facility
- Analyse and present business data
Optional Units Group C
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Manage team performance
- Manage individuals’ performance
- Manage individuals’ development in the workplace
- Chair and lead meetings
- Encourage innovation
- Procure products and/or services
- Implement change
- Implement and maintain business continuity plans and processes
- Participate in a project
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Using email
- Word Processing Software
- Website Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Presentation Software
- Bespoke Software
- Database Software
Optional Units Group D
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of market research
- Principles of marketing and evaluation
- Principles of digital marketing and research
- Principles of marketing stakeholder relationships
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand the legal context of business
- Principles of Social Media within a Business
Programme is offered in 2 duration modes :
- Accelerated mode (6 months @ £1299)
- Standard mode (9 months @ £999)
Payment Plans for Accelerated mode - 6 Months (GBP £1299)
- Payment option (a): GBP £433 x 3 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b): GBP £1234 x 1 instalment (We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Payment Plans for Standard mode - 9 Months (GBP £999)
- Payment option (c): GBP £199 x 5 monthly instalments
- Payment option (d): GBP £499 x 2 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (e): GBP £949 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% bursary on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Learner must fulfil at least one of the following criteria to be allowed entry to the qualification:
- Possession of Level 6 diploma or Bachelors degree or any equivalent overseas qualification
In case of no formal education, learners can gain entry on the basis of workexperience.
- Learners having 5 years of work experience or more are eligible in case of no formal educational qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.