Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
☞☞ Our Aim Is Your Satisfaction! Offer Ends Soon; Hurry Up!! ☚☚
Humans and plants; an eternal friendship. Although humans have drastically (and foolishly) undermined this immensely beneficial relationship in the post-industrialisation era, they are becoming increasingly aware of the numerous benefits pants offer. Hence, studying plants or botany is a popular choice among learners around the world. To assist you in taking the first step to learning plants, we present this botany course for you.
Botany is the scientific study of plants. It encompasses the study of the structure, growth, reproduction, metabolism, development, diseases, and evolution of plants. Botanists are scientists who specialise in studying plants and their environmental interactions.
In this Botany course, you will learn about plant physiology, ecology, genetics, embryology, and much more.
So, enrol in this botany course now!
This Diploma in Botany at QLS Level 5 course is endorsed by The Quality Licence Scheme and accredited by CPD to make your skill development and career progression related to Botany substantial and easier than ever!
This Botany course enables you to -
- Develop an understanding of plant cells and their functions
- Discuss plant physiology in a thorough manner
- Recognise the fundamental physiological process that occurs in plants
- Determine the economic significance of gymnosperms
- Explain the fossilisation process and the factors that influence it
Why Prefer This Botany Course?
- Opportunity to earn certificate a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme & another accredited by CPDQS after completing the Botany course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments
- 24/7 tutor support.
*** Course Curriculum ***
Here is the curriculum breakdown of this Diploma in Botany:
- Module 01: Introduction to Biology
- Module 02: Morphology of Plants
- Module 03: Cell Biology and Anatomy of Plants
- Module 04: Naming Plants and Taxonomic Classifications
- Module 05: Plant Physiology
- Module 06: Embryology of Plants
- Module 07: Plant Genetics and Evolution
- Module 08: Plant Ecology
- Module 09: Cryptograms and Microbes
- Module 10: The Gymnosperms
- Module 11: Angiosperms - The Flowering Plants
- Module 12: Palaeobotany
We offer an integrated assessment framework to make the process of evaluation and accreditation for learners easier. You have to complete the assignment questions given at the end of the course and score a minimum of 60% to pass each exam. Our expert trainers will assess your assignment and give you feedback after you submit the assignment.
After passing the exam, you will be able to request a certificate with additional cost that has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Show off Your New Skills with a Certificate of Completion
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After completing the course, you can order an original hardcopy certificate of achievement endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. The certificate will be home-delivered, with a pricing scheme of —
- 119 GBP inside the UK
- 129 GBP (including postal fees) for international delivery
Certificate Accredited by CPD
Upon finishing the course, you need to order to receive a Certificate Accredited by CPD that is recognised all over the UK and also internationally. The pricing schemes are —
- 10 GBP for Digital Certificate
- 29 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate inside the UK
- 39 GBP for Printed Hardcopy Certificate outside the UK (international delivery)
Who is this course for?
This botany course is intended for anyone with a deep interest in plants and who wants to gain an understanding of plant biology.
The Botany program does not require any prior knowledge; everyone may participate! This Botany course is open to anyone who is interested in learning from anywhere in the world.
Every student must be over the age of 16 and have a passion for learning and literacy.
This 100% online course can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone. This course allows you to study at your own speed and grow a quality skillset.
This Botany course can assist you in pursuing a career as -
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.