Diploma in Autism Awareness - Level 3
Amazing discounts for Black Friday and Easter Monday
Stand the chance to get a free Level 3 or above course when you enroll with us!!!
Whether you have a child with autism or you teach a class of autistic children, it is always useful to be more aware of this condition. There is no cure for autism, however, it can be managed if the caregiver is aware of how to perceive those with autism and how they see the world around them. The Diploma in Autism Awareness – Level 3 course aims to prepare caregivers, parents and teachers how to understand, cope and tackle symptoms and difficulties of autism.
The course will cover key features by first introducing learners to autism, challenging behaviour, learning styles and building positive relationships. Children with autism will not all present the same symptoms. Once the diagnosis has been made it becomes easier for the parent or caregiver to know how to meet the child’s specific requirements. With autism diagnosis on the rise, it is better to be aware of the condition than ever before.
The Diploma in Autism Awareness – Level 3 will also enable teachers, parents and caregivers to become better equipped at handling children with autism. It is a comprehensive course designed by an authority in autism and will prepare individuals on how to spot the symptoms and make the appropriate adjustments in children and adults. The course will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to help as many as possible affected by this condition.
We are always thinking of ways in which you can gain the best from our online learning platform. When you enroll with us on this program you will have the opportunity to enroll on a Level 3 course or above for free!!! The courses that you can choose from have been indicated on our suggested course below.
- Advanced Diploma in Event Planning & Managing - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Veterinary Support Assistant - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Baking and Cake Decorating - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Business Starting Up (Animal Care) - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Wedding Planning - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Dog Grooming - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Dog Behavior and Training - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Psychology - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Physical Therapy - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care Career - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care and Business - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Animal Care - Level 3
- Diploma in Business Management - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Diabetes Awareness - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Public Relations - Level 3
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Designing - Level 3
- Diploma in Office Administration and HR - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and Management - Level 4
- Diploma in Office Administration and PA - Level 4
What Will I Learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of this condition, so that in your capacity as caregiver/teacher you can be better prepared to tackle children/adults with autism.
- Learn the different symptoms of autism, and how different conditions can relate to autism.
- Identify disabilities those with autism may struggle and need assistance with.
- Gain an understanding in social skills and communication.
- Gain insight into how children with autism are diagnosed.
- Learn the behavioural patterns of autism.
Course Curriculum : Diploma in Autism Awareness - Level 3
1: What Is Autism
2: Autism And Education
3: What Is Challenging Behaviour
4: Learning Styles And Autism
5: Supporting Understanding
6: Supporting Communication
7: Building Positive Relationships And Achieving Diversity
8: Building Positive Relationships And Achieving Diversity
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
In order to complete the Diploma in Autism Awareness – Level 3 successfully and gain your professional qualification, all students are required to complete a series of assignments. The completed assignments must be submitted via the online portal. Your instructor will review and evaluate your work and provide your feedback based on how well you have completed your assignments.
Please Note: Additionally, £159 (Inc. VAT) is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering). This payment can be paid into 03 installments when you are submitting your assessments.
Those who successfully completed the course will be awarded the Level 3 Diploma in Autism Awareness by ABC Awards and a learner unit summary (which contains the details of the units in your course you have completed). This professional qualification will make you an asset to potential employers and your motivation and commitment to excel your skills will be recognised.
Course Code: QLS-04512
ABC Awards is an Ofqual regulated, leading national awarding body which develops diverse, high-quality vocational qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14. Founded in 1998, ABC Awards is a leading national awarding organisation with a long-established reputation for high quality support and services to the educational sector. ABC Awards are committed to helping employers, organisations and learners cultivate the relevant skills for learning, skills for employment, and skills for life. If you gain an ABC Awards accredited qualification with Global Edulink, you will demonstrate a high level of skill, and will come away with many more opportunities open to you.
Who is this course for?
- Teachers, caregivers
- Parents and guardians
- Individuals in the health sector who like to enhance their knowledge in autism
- Nursery teachers, hospital staff, residential nursing home staff
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Anyone who wants to learn more about autism awareness will find this course will equip them with the necessary skills and understanding of this condition
- Special Education Teacher – £23,867 per annum
- Preschool Teacher – £19,215 per annum
- Caregiver – £7.84 per annum
- Head Teacher – £50,702 per annum
Others jobs you can get
- Nurses, Residential Care Workers
- Secondary School Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How far can this course take you and will it be recognised world wide.
Kindly note that The Diploma in Autism Awareness – Level 3 will also enable teachers, parents and caregivers to become better equipped at handling children with autism. It is a comprehensive course designed by an authority in autism and will prepare individuals on how to spot the symptoms and make the appropriate adjustments in children and adults. The course will give you the necessary skills and knowledge to help as many as possible affected by this condition.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.