Location & dates
End date: 15/11/2018
Additional info: 10am til 4pm, lunch included, refreshments available all day. Course notes, certificate, access to online portal and unlimited course support
17 Marble Street
It is ideal for anyone who wants to actually learn how to create planning and monitoring templates to assist with your digital marketing, creation of marketing content such as video, photos, graphics, images, infographics, animated presentations – writing for the web covering blogging and web pages. We also cover email campaign design, landing pages, social posting, online adverts and banners – The complete digital tool kit to create all things relating to successful digital marketing.
Cost - £549 plus VAT for 1 day course in London or Manchester
- Course dates 2018 - download
The course covers the practical implementation, management of all aspects of digital marketing creative and is hosted as an interactive Creative workshop
You will learn;
- How to create engaging content such as: video, photos, images, infographics, animated presentations yourself!!!!
- Designing high impact social media profiles and pages
- Creating Ad campaigns
- Create landing pages that convert to leads
- Writing search engine optimised content for the web
- Writing blogs that drive traffic and interaction
- Design effective email campaigns and templates
- What the perfect anatomy of a homepage looks like
- Design tactics for website conversion optimisation
- How to perform and record results of your digital marketing audit (including competitor analysis)
- How to create a digital & social media strategy using our planning template
- How to record metrics aligned to your own business goals using our template
- Using digital marketing campaign results to improve lead generation and conversion going forward
- Case studies and proven strategies to inspire!
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those wishing to take control of their digital marketing creative.Don’t ever be held back by your skills and never have to ask your web team or other team members to create digital content again – take control and leave the course with a full set of ready made templates as well as the knowledge of not only how to create digital creative but how to create creative that sells! Suitable for agencies and businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.