Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
This Dealing Sales Objections & Negotiating Terms is the only guide you need for learning the essential topics thoroughly and acquire the necessary skills for a special discounted price. With only 1 hour of training towards your CPD-accredited certificate and course materials designed by industry experts, any of your dreams in professional life can be turned into a reality.
Our exclusive Dealing Sales Objections & Negotiating Terms Course follows an advanced curriculum with topics broken down into a total of 10 scaled-down modules for your ease of self-paced learning. These modules will assist you in grasping the basics and leading you to the steps of getting a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the Dealing Sales Objections & Negotiating Terms Course. The course materials designed by experts are easily accessible 24/7 by any of your smartphones, laptops, PCs, tablets etc. Our expert instructors are available on weekdays to listen to any of your queries via email and help you in achieving your goals.
Finally, you will receive a CPD-accredited certificate which will fast-track your career and showcase your expertise on this topic to excel in your professional life. This professional certification along with your in-depth understanding of the course materials will put you ahead in this sector as well as the relevant job market.
Key Topics to Be Covered
- Main three factors of objections explained
- How to find a point of agreement
- Deflating objections explained
- Unvoiced objections explained
- Dos and don’ts of objections management
- How to turn objections into opportunities
- Understand the factors that contribute to customer objections.
- Learn how to define different objections.
- Understand how to overcome objections.
- Learn how to identify real objections.
- Ability to find points of interest.
- Learn how to deflate objections and close the sale.
Do you work in sales? Do you want to learn a skill that will surely boost your sales career? Then learn the strategies of managing sales objections. Sales objections are the most common issues that every sales professional has to deal with. With proper management and negotiation, objections can be turned into opportunities.
The comprehensive course on handling sales objections and negotiating training course will teach you the essential strategies, methods and process of objections handling and negotiating.
After successful completion of the course, you will develop excellent ability to close sales, overcome objections and turn objections into opportunities. Using these skills you can easily climb up the ladder of your sales career. Enrol in this course today and boost your career in sales.
Skills You Will Gain
- Excellent ability to close sales
- Understanding of how to define objections
- Ability to overcome objections
- Excellent ability to build rapport
- Ability to turn objections into opportunities
Module One: Three Main Factors
Module Two: Seeing Objections as Opportunities
- Translating the Objection to a Question
- Translating the Objection to a Reason to Buy
Module Three: Getting to the Bottom
- Asking Appropriate Questions
- Common Objections
- Basic Strategies
Module Four: Finding a Point of Agreement
- Outlining Features and Benefits
- Identifying Your Unique Selling Position
- Agreeing with the Objection to Make the Sale
Module Five: Have the Client Answer Their Own Objection
- Understand the Problem
- Render It Unobjectionable
Module Six: Deflating Objections
- Bring up Common Objections First
- The Inner Workings of Objections
Module Seven: Unvoiced Objections
- How to Dig up the “Real Reason”
- Bringing Their Objections to Light
Module Eight: The Five Steps
- Expect Them
- Welcome Them
- Affirm Them
- Complete Answers
- Compensating Benefits
Module Nine: Dos and Don'ts
Module Ten: Sealing the Deal
- Understanding When It’s Time to Close
- Powerful Closing Techniques
- The Power of Reassurance
- Things to Remember
Once you have completed the modules in the course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment, after which you will receive instant results.
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon passing the assessment, you will receive proper certification that is recognised all over the UK as well as internationally. The PDF certificate is free of cost which you can download instantly upon completing the assessment or you can order it via online. You can also receive an original printed copy of the certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
This course is right for aspiring sales professionals who wish to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of handling sales objections and negotiation skills, to implement it in real-life and fast track their career with this high-valued skill. There are no specific entry requirements for this course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
On successful completion of this course, you will have learned the fundamental methods, strategies, and principles of managing sales objections, with knowledge of best practice and how to utilise these skills in real life. You will also have negotiation skills, rapport building skills, and the ability to turn objections into opportunities.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.