Add to basket or enquire
Our Cyber Security course will introduce you to the basics of cyber security and help you gain professional level insights on methods to protect your computer from malware and valuable data from hackers to keep them secured. Looking to gain knowledge on the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks? Individuals as well as businesses these days are investing thousands of pounds to protect their valuable data.
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn the basic concepts of data safety and online security
- Figure out how to keep your kids and parents safe from cyber criminal actions.
- Understand basic concepts and terminologies used in information security and cyber security.
- Bulletproof your online accounts such as email, social media etc., along with all the personal data that you've stored online.
- Discover ways to identify & prevent malware.
- Enlighten yourself on how hacking attacks are carried out and ways to prevent them.
- Upgrade your knowledge about browser security
- Familiarise yourself with BFA (Brute Force Attack) , IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks and much more.
- Bust popular cyber security myths.
- Find out how cyber attacks work.
- Learn how to prevent computer viruses.
- Develop your knowledge on how to counteract malicious computer viruses.
Cyber Security course is designed to develop your understanding of the basic concepts of internet security and data safety. The experience will provide you the chance to work in any organisation that needs to maintain a huge amount of data to run their business. As a matter of fact, most businesses nowadays no matter how big or small, need to store ample amounts of information in their computers as well as the web. So there is always a threat of cyber attacks or computer viruses that can destroy all their information.
Cyber Security course will prepare you with sound theoretical and practical knowledge of basic security that will help you avoid such cyber threats. Companies abide by a lot of obligations to keep up with the dangers. So they seek employees with such credentials who know beforehand how to comply with the rules of cyber security.
Upon completion of this CPD accredited course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion, as proof of your expertise in this field, and you can show off your certificate in your LinkedIn profile and in your resume to impress employers and boost your career.
Our Cyber Security course is packed with 8 modules and 60 lectures that covers a total of 158 minutes. You will be able to study this course at your own pace, from anywhere and at any time. Enrol today and upgrade your knowledge on cyber security to lead a more prosperous life.
Basic Introduction to Cyber security & Information Security
- Cyber Security - A warm welcome to this course
- Cyber Security - What is Cybersecurity
- Cyber Security - Difference between Information Security and Cyber Security
- Cyber Security - The 3 Principles Of Cyber Security
- Cyber Security - Computer protocols 1
- Cyber Security - Computer Protocol 2
- Cyber Security - What is SSL, TLS, HTTPS, SSH
- Cyber Security - Heartbleed Vulnerability
- Cyber Security - Web browsers in security
- Cyber Security - Safe & Free Extensions For Browser Security Part-1
- Cyber Security - Safe & Free Extensions For Browser Security Part-2
Some Basics About A Hacker
- Cyber Security - Top 5 Hollywood Movies on Hacking
- Cyber Security - What is Hacking
- Cyber Security - Types Of Hackers
- Cyber Security - WHOIS QUERY
- Cyber Security - Social Engineering
Attacks From Hackers
- Cyber Security - Phishing
- Cyber Security - Brute Force Attack (BFA)
- Cyber Security - DOS And DDOS
- Cyber Security - Botnets
- Cyber Security - MITM
- Cyber Security - IP SPOOFING
- Cyber Security - URL Spoofing
- Cyber Security - SQL Injection
- Cyber Security - Ldap Injections
- Cyber Security - What is Malware
- Cyber Security - Virus vs Worms
- Cyber Security - Polymorphic virus
- Cyber Security - Trojan
- Cyber Security - Ransomware
- Cyber Security - Spyware
- Cyber Security - Rootkits
- Cyber Security - Introduction
- Cyber Security - Digital Wallets
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Honey Pots & DMZ
Email & Security
- Cyber Security - Introduction ( BARTER SYSTEM )
- Cyber Security - Email vs Traditional Mail
- Cyber Security - Process Of Sending an Email
- Cyber Security - Security Threats for Email
- Cyber Security - Defense Against It
Extras & Gifts For You
- Cyber Security - Busting Some Cyber Security Myths
Complete your course by sitting for an MCQ assessment. To pass the test, you need to achieve 60% or higher in the final assessment. After passing, you will be able to get the UK and internationally recognised certificate to share your achievement with potential employers or to include it in your CV. The PDF certificate is totally free, or you can get a a physical version of your certificate for £12 (Shipping cost inside the UK is free, and outside the UK is £9.99).
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Anyone looking to stay safe online.
- Learners looking to learn the basics of computer and cyber security.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.
No prior knowledge required - this course is open to everyone.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.