Add to basket or enquire
Customer service is a critical component in any company. The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide learners with an in-depth look of what it takes to work in a customer service job. Customer service is relevant to multiple industries and sector. The course will equip learners with the required principles and practices on how to deliver outstanding customer service. Learn the fundamental basics of effective customer service, tackling customer complaints and retaining customers. It is a guide for learners to have an excellent understanding of exceeding customer expectations.
The course will focus on key topics such as understanding customer service environment, resolving customer problems, principles of business, managing performance and conflict in the workplace and why equality and diversion is important to the work place.
The Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service will provide learners with a look at how customer service can be effectively delivered to all departments within the workplace. It is a collaborative effort and is useful to learners who want to have careers in retail, sports, tourism and health public service.
- Learn the role and responsibilities of working in customer service.
- Understand the importance of communication in customer service.
- Learn the best principles of effective customer service delivery.
- Learn how to make improvements to existing customer service practices.
- Learn how to exceed your customer’s expectations by providing outstanding customer service.
- Learn why equality and diversion are essential components in the workplace.
1: Understand The Customer Service Environment
2: Principles Of Business
3: Understand How To Resolve Customer’s Problems Or Complaints
4: Understand Customers And Customer Retention
5: Understand How To Monitor Customer Service Interactions And Feedback
6: Understand Equality, Diversity And Inclusion In The Workplace
7: Understand How To Manage Performance And Conflict In The Workplace
If there are any questions or queries about this programme, you can state here, and we will get a course advisor to contact you as soon as possible.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Provide learners with extensive knowledge that is required to gain employment in customer service roles in a wide range of sectors
- Learn the best principles and practices of providing effective customer service, such as retaining customers, and resolving customer complaints and problems quickly
- Understand how customer service delivery affects customer expectations
- Qualification type: NCFE Level 3 Certificate
- Qualification title: NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Level: 3
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 220
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 240
- Qualification number (QN): 601/7073/6
Method of Assessment
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
Internally assessed and externally moderated portfolio of evidence. Each learner is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Once the initial payment has been made, an additional fee of £278 should be paid as per the guidelines mentioned below.
The Awarding Body registration fee is £89
This fee needs to be paid only when submitting the Awarding Body registration form.
Total fee for official assessments and certifications is £189
This fee should be paid only when submitting your assignments, and not during the initial registration process. Candidates are allowed to make payments through installments during assignment submission.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service Certificate. It will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
We believe that tutor support is paramount to how well you succeed in your choice of programme. Therefore, we have taken great care to ensure you have tutor support from start to finish. When you enrol in our courses, you will receive dedicated tutor support. Our academic tutors will provide unlimited assistance through email, and in the instance of any questions they will provide answers to the best of their knowledge.
Learners will need to be over the age of 19, and must demonstrate the following:
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
In order to qualify for the program you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following;
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
- Customer Service Manager – £27,759 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,399 per annum
- customer Service Team Leader – £23,156 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.