CPCS A59 Excavator 360 Degree (Tracked - Above & Below 10 Tonnes)
Location & dates
To provide thorough theory and practical training in the role of the Excavator operator, enabling candidates to competently and safely carry out the role and pass the CPCS Theory and Practical tests.
A59 Excavator 360 Training Course Content:
- Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities
- Name and explain the purpose of the principle components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
- Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s handbook, and relevant regulations/legislation
- Undertake all pre-use checks on the transporter and prime mover
- Configure and set for site and public highway travel, loaded and unloaded
- Travel over rough undulating ground, substatial inclines and level services
- Manoeuvre in confined spaces
- Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
- Excavate differing types of excavation in various types of ground
- Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
- Grade, spread and level ground and materials
- Attached and remove buckets
- Lift, move and place a varierty of slung loads (excavator endorsement C)
- Travel with slung loads (excavator endorsement C)
- Carry out plant shut down and securing procedures
- Explain the loading/unloading procedures for plant transportation
C: Lifting Operations (A59C Practical Test or A98 Theory Test)
The duration of this course is subject to a variety of factors including candidate experience and prior tuition received, delegate numbers, site restrictions etc. Given this, TUTS don't adopt a 'one size fits all' approach to our course delivery. Please speak to one of our trusted advisors to determine a delivery package that's specific to you and/or your business.
- Customer Site (Training Only)
- Corby, Northamptonshire (Training & Testing)
- Cannock, Staffordshire (Training & Testing)
- Birmingham, Midlands (Training & Testing)
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire (Training & Testing)
- Reading, Berkshire (Training & Testing)
- Falmouth, Cornwall (Training & Testing)
In order to be eligible to undertake CPCS 360 Excavator testing, candidates must have achieved the relevant CITB Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) touch-screen-test within 2 years.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi , im interested to know if i have a some experience like know how to use the digger above 10T a little bit how many days and money wise will be ?
Hi Adrian, Do you have any experience digging trenches and boxes?This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
i would like to get cpcs for the first time for digger above 10 t can have a translator and what is the price i know how to lead it Thank you
Hi Cristinel, thank you fro your email... We can certainly arrange for a translator for your theory test. To have a translator the cost would typically be around £280.00 to arrange this. please do call should you have any other questions.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.