Add to basket or enquire
This Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) online course provides the foundational knowledge and competency required for visual inspection of asset integrity threats.
Who should attend?
CUI will be useful for inspectors, NDT technicians, fabric maintenance personnel and any member of maintenance and operations teams of onshore and offshore assets.
- What is CUI?
- Where does CUI occur?
- Why does CUI occur?
- Consequences of a CUI failure
- Costs of CUI
- What is the mechanism of CUI?
- Cyclic changes of temperature
- Corrosion mechanisms
- Potential locations of CUI
- Signs of CUI
- De-lagging and Safe de-lagging
- Remedial works
- Reinstatement of insulation
- Why insulation is applied
- Why passive fire protection (PFP)?
- Insulation types
- Mitigation of future risk of CUI
As a result of this online course, it is expected that personnel will be more confident that they can find asset integrity threats relating to corrosion under insulation that may be present on their plant.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.