Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
End date: 14/02/2020
Additional info: Monday to Friday, 4 hours each day from 16:30 - 20:30 for 2 weeks
End date: 10/04/2020
Additional info: Monday to Friday, 4 hours each day from 12:00 - 16:00 for 2 weeks
End date: 16/05/2020
Additional info: Saturdays only, 8 hours each day from 09:30 - 18:00 for 5 weeks
End date: 12/06/2020
Additional info: Monday to Friday, 4 hours each day from 07:30 - 11:30 for 2 weeks
You are eager to get into a front-facing role with regular office hours and would love to earn an excellent monthly salary? Why don’t you become a Corporate Receptionist?
Our Corporate Receptionist course has been designed to give you all the tools, confidence and skills to be successful in this new role. With extensive training and practice on BluePoint VMS, this course will boost your confidence and prepare you for your exciting future ahead.
Spectacular achievements come with preparation. Get the skills you need for the life you want. Do not wait and take our life-changing course now!
Weekend classes are also available.
This unique and interactive Corporate Reception & BluePoint Visitor Management Software classroom course comprises of 40 hours of training.
Course Material covered:
UK Leading company receptionist procedures and brand standards:
Welcoming visitors and making an excellent first impression
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building rapport
- Confident body language, professional tone and terminology
- Personal presentation, dress code and corporate etiquette
- Greeting and assisting members in a professional manner
- Registering clients and visitors and assisting with processing check in and check outs
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face queries
- General Administration duties
- Booking couriers and processing mail
- Developing an eye for detail
- Show rounds and lead handling
- Security walk around
- Incident reporting
- Logging and reporting of health and safety issues
- Site Operating Manual handling
- Reporting of maintenance issues
- Local area knowledge
- Email handling and follow up
- Handling of post including use of franking machine DM60
- Use of daily management log
BluePoint Visitor Management Software:
This course is to over 85% hands-on system training and you will get extensive Visitor Management Software practice on:
- Amending and cancelling appointments
- Booking of groups/events
- Producing visitor badges
- Producing temporary access passes
- Replacing lost or stolen access passes
This course includes comprehensive, hands-on sessions on touch typing to ensure all graduates are able to type at adequate speed without the need to look at the keyboard.
Client and Visitor interaction:
- Client interaction, using our fully functional Reception desk
- Becoming familiar with corporate terminology
- Handling irate clients
- CV writing skills; guidance on creating the correct CV
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform well in an interview
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.