Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Conveyancing course is designed for Conveyancers, Lawyers, Property Lawyers, Real Estate Agents and anyone interested to learn about conveyancing.
Conveyancing is the legal transfer of homeownership from one person to another. Through our conveyancing course, you will learn more about conveyancing, types of conveyances, the difference between a conveyancer and a solicitor, what makes a good conveyance and the key fundamentals of conveyancing. You will furthermore find out what property law is, property law acts, commercial property law, personal property law, intellectual property law, land law, land registry law and land registry updates.
We will also take you through contracts, features of contracts, contract laws, acceptance and termination of laws, stages of residential conveyancing, conveyancing process for buying and selling a property, accounting procedures for conveyancing transactions, and preparing legal documents. To finish it off, we will ensure you know the registration laws, what makes tenants happy, fees and charges for both landlords and tenants, and taxation issues for conveyancers like capital gains tax, income tax relief, and stamp duty land tax.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Get introduced to the key fundamentals of conveyancing
- Learn what conveyancing is and the different types of conveyancing
- Familiarise themselves with property law and land registry law
- Learn about contracts and the features of contracts
- Know the standard conveyancing transactions for buying and selling a property
- Display knowledge of preparing legal documents for conveyancing
- Get familiar with the accounting procedures for conveyancing transactions
- Be aware of the taxation issues for conveyancers
Key Features of the Conveyancing Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable Conveyancing course trains individuals to become experts in their field.
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
- Free E - Certificate included
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Conveyancing course is as follows:
- Module 01: Introduction to Conveyancing
- Module 02: Key Conveyancing Fundamentals
- Module 03: Property Law & Conveyancing Practice
- Module 04: Land Registry Updates and Law
- Module 05: Law of Contract
- Module 06: Landlord and Tenant
- Module 07: Standard Conveyancing Transactions
- Module 08: Understanding Accounting Procedures for Conveyancing Transactions
- Module 09: Preparing Legal Documents
- Module 10: Taxation Issues for Conveyancers
All of our courses, including this Conveyancing course, are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Conveyancing course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
At the end of the course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course. Answers are marked instantly and automatically, allowing you to know straight away whether you have passed. If you haven’t, there’s no limit on the number of times you can take the final exam. All this is included in the one-time fee you paid for the course itself.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Conveyancing course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.