Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Control and Administration of Medication | Level 3 | CPD UK Certified | Free Certification
The Control and Administration of Medication Diploma Level 3 course is a comprehensive program that provides learners with the knowledge and skills they need to safely and effectively control, handle, and administer medications in a variety of healthcare settings.
The course covers a wide range of topics, including medicine management fundamentals, the importance of medications and medicine management, prescribing medication effectively, pharmacological management, common medicines to use, the four principles of medicine optimisation, managing medication in residential aged care facilities (RACFs), and safe handling of medication.
- CPD Accredited online medication course
- Free PDF & Hardcopy Certificate
- Lifetime Access
- 24/7 Tutor Support
This course is ideal for healthcare professionals who are responsible for the control, handling, and administration of medications, such as nurses, care workers, pharmacists, and doctors. It is also a good choice for those who are interested in a career in healthcare and want to learn more about medication management.
Control and Administration of Medication Level 3 Course Curriculum
- Module 01: Medicine Management Fundamentals
- Module 02: Importance of Medicine Management
- Module 03: Prescribing Medication Effectively
- Module 04: Common Problems – Pharmacological Management
- Module05: Common Medicines to Use
- Module 06: Palliative Care
- Module 07: The Four Principles of Medicine Optimisation
- Module 08: Managing Medication in Residential Aged Care Facilities (RACFs)
- Module 09: Law and Legislation
- Module 10: Basics of Medicine Handling
- Module 11: Safe Handling of Medications
- Module 12: Aseptic Technique and Health & Safety Management
- Module 13: Anatomy and Physiology of Body Parts
- Module 14: Importance of Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Module 15: Standard Precautions for Infection Control
Upon completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of medicine management
- Apply safe and effective medication handling techniques
- Administer medications safely and effectively
- Comply with relevant laws and regulations
- Communicate effectively with patients and healthcare professionals about medication
- Identify and manage common medication-related problems
After completing this Medication course, you will get free PDF Certificates, which is CPD Certified.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Medical Assistant
- Allied Healthcare
- Health Care Professional
- Support Workers
Note: This is not a regulated course. To get a professional qualification, you can choose any of the following:
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care (RQF)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care
This course required no formal qualification to enrol.
- Health Care Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medicines Management Assistant
- Care Home Manager
- Residential Care Worker
- Dementia Care Worker
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, How long it will take to complete the course?Answer:
Hi Laryssa, It will take around an hour to complete the course. Please feel free to ask anything. Thanks Training ExpressThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Digital Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included
Hard copy Certificate of completion (Hardcopy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.